Train Simulator Software

TR-Flyer

Hi:

Last post for the morning; have to go work on my train modules.

Do any of you enjoy playing with train simulator software? I've got a copy of Railroad Tycoon II and enjoy it a lot. Gives me a chance to play with whole continents of trains instead of just a 24 x 48 module.

Unfortunately i can't play too often because i tend to spend the whole day at it and my family gives me strange looks if i play on the computer for 6 hours straight, although the three of them don't seem to think any thing is wrong when they do it!

Sheesh!

Ted

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
I have train simulator and enjoy it. Last year I received the Sandpatch add on as a gift so I can now run Chessie coal trains to and from mines in PA and Maryland (and get involved in helper action too!) as well as BNSF freights in the West and Amtrak trains on the NE corridor. I enjoy the switching moves the best but sometimes like just sitting with a cup of coffee and easing through the longer uninterupted runs. Fortunately they have a SAVE option for times when I'd rather not have to run the train for half an hour in real time before getting to my destination. Oh, I HATE the occasional 10 and 15 MPH slow speed zones!!! :) Its cool when other trains approach on the opposite track. Wish they had American steam!
Rambling comments!
Ralph

Matthyro

Will always be re-membered
I have MS Train Sim and Trainz. I love them both but lately my layout is taking virtually all my time.