Train Simulator 2!

hilldrum

Nov 21, 2006
Henderson, NC
Heh, It's great to see MS is finally doing somthing after the cancellation of the other one. I guess it's now going to compete with Kuju in thier efforts to make a sim.( Basically Microsoft just being jealous.;) )

--Hill

nolatron

Nov 17, 2004
Katy, TX
railroad.sodh.net
Yeah. The Kuju one looks pretty good, but from my last reading it seemed it was going to be geared more to the european market (rolling stock, routed, etc...). There were even questions on if it would even be released here in the states.

So I'm super happy to see MS working on a new Train sim. Hoping they carry over the Multiplayer platform from Flight X (air controller = dispatcher).

ejen34

Aug 6, 2006
Brewer, ME
nolatron said:
Yeah. The Kuju one.......going to be geared more to the european market (rolling stock, routed, etc...)...........
I'll say, the last I heard there will not be any US routes enclosed in the initial release.....arghhhhh

Cannonball

More Trains Than Brains
Dec 4, 2006
St. Joseph, MO
I saw that posted on the Train Sim website last night. I'm wondering what kind of improvements will be made. Personally, I like Train Sim but I'm pretty easily amused. If they could get the detailed graphics that are in some of the new video games and a few different engines and routes, I would probably pick it up.

ejen34

Aug 6, 2006
Brewer, ME
I have not taken my MSTS for a spin in a couple of months, I prefer MSTS to the Trainz product, always have :thumb: