Train Show??

C

Catt

Not much coming in trainshows til about the middle of October.The Kalamazoo show is the last week end,and I think there are a couple more at that same time.I believe the Holland show is a week or two after that.

'Spose I better find out since my NTRAK group is involved in both :D .

C

Catt

No I don't ,but I know when they meet. They meet on Wednesday at 7pm.When you go tell the guys from IronRailZ sent you.

Scooby stop by the NTRAK layout and introduce yourself.

scoobyloven

Jan 13, 2002
zeeland michigan
Visit site
OK CATT I'LL DO THAT HOPE FULY I CAN MAKE IT MY SON HAS TO GO TO THE CHILDERNS HOSTIPAL IN PHILLY BUT DON;T KNOW WHEN THEY HAVE N'T GOT BACK TO US YET...IT WOULD MESS UP MY PLANS FOR THAT WEEKEND IF WE GO .. BUT I'LL DO ANYTHING FOR MY SON

sumpter250

multiscale modelbuilder
Jan 19, 2002
Vernon Hills, Illinois
Visit site
I used to make the trip to Holland regularly, as my daughter attended Hope college. I'll try to keep Nov 18 open.
The 31st annual "Trainfest" in Milwaukee (fairgrounds in West Allis) is Nov. 9, 9:00-5:30, Nov.10, 9:30-5:00 Fare $8.00 under 17 accompanied by adult, free. I'll have the modules there. Lake county society of modular engineers.
Pete

C

Catt

Be sure to stop by the NTRAK layout and introduce yourself.Just ask for Johnathan.Same goes for you too Scooby.

brakie

Nov 8, 2001
Bucyrus,Ohio
Visit site
How far to you live from Toledo/Maumee Ohio? There is a train show in Maumee on the 22nd of sept..If you live with in reasonable driving distance you may want to go...Just a passing thought.