Train Show find!

NYC-BKO

Jun 6, 2004
Scottdale, PA
I finally got my SW-1, found a Walthers at the Pittsburgh show today although it is minus the handrails I was told Walthers still has them if I call and ask for it. I hope!!:cry: This thing runs great for a switcher. I also got some cars, now I have enough weekend projects for a few years, haha -:p- I also got a bonus, I hit the noon lottery which covered what I spent today so I'm going again tomorrow, there were some NYC 6 pack hoppers I want and maybe I can get some ' I don't want to pack it up' bargains. Now if you'll excuse me I got some switching to do in the cool basement.:wave:

NYC-BKO

Jun 6, 2004
Scottdale, PA
My luck continued today, I picked up the 6 pack hoppers cheaper than they were yesterday. While I was purchasing them my name was drawn for a door prize which was a certificate towards merchandise and I weaseled my way to $25.00 Stewart NYC VO-1000 switcher with it, NIB. Then I went crazy and bought alot of cars, so I had a good weekend at the show. Lots and lots of projects now!!!!:rolleyes:

Matt Probst

Mar 15, 2002
Hershey,Pa.
Visit site
Hi Brian...I share your excitement as I have had a Walthers SW-1 for several years now and like you said, it sure makes switching fun! Thanks for the post as mine has no handrails either!!! I'll be contacting Walthers soon......

Matt