Toys and Models Quisk Look

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
That is a cool video. You did a GOOD job with it (especially with this being your first one).
Thank you for sharing it with us!!!

Gandolf50

Researcher of obscure between war vehicles...
Staff member
Jan 28, 2013
New Mexico USA
I don't normally watch YouTube videos...but I did watch this one...First time you say? Very nice!

goodduck

Jul 25, 2010
Hey, thank you very much! Like I said, it was a lot of fun. I think the video is more fun to look at than still shots, maybe. It was more work than I thought it would be, but I guess just need to do a few more to get used to how things work.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Damn! Lego could bang these out. My son in years past have many Lego robots that looked similar. Of course licensing would make them cost $200 bucks or so. I have a bureau full of Lego parts, some of which are very hard to get now. The tracks, for tanked vehicles, work fantastically well. Great job Allen, but this is your forte, is it not? You know, doing everything!! :)

Reactions: Gandolf50

goodduck

Jul 25, 2010
Well, no really John. Again, it is my first try at making a video. Next one could be much worst. I'm looking forward to doing the next one hopefully this weekend. Don't forget to click "like" or "dislike", leaving feedback would be most welcome after the video. Thanks again, guys!

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
You have the exposure to the process. Your training in doing story boards, heading animation departments, in line with you movies, can allow you to teach yourself by emulating what you have done, and transferring the process to what you are now doing. I, like many many others have seen your work, and know you are indeed very capable. :)

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
Allen, you are a VERY talented person. Everything that I have seen that you have done, is FANTASTIC! I have all of the confidence in the world that your next video will be just as good as (if not better than) the first.
I am certain that you will do well! thumbsupthumbsupthumbsup