Toys and Models quick look # 7: Ultraman Suit 7.2

goodduck

Jul 25, 2010

Thank you very much for watching!

Please remember to click "like" if you like it, comments and feedback at YouTube are most welcome.

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
I remember watching the original ULTRAMAN when I was a child (and I loved it!). I have to say that I like the "upgraded" armor. I am surprised how "limber" this figurine is. I also like how you added accents to the different parts with the markers. It really made the figurine POP!
Thank you for sharing this with us!

goodduck

Jul 25, 2010
Yea, I grew up watch Ultraman, up to Ultra 7.

You can watch the Ultraman motion comic here with English sub to see how the suit came about:
More episodes after that.

That figure was 'exclusive', whatever that means, it surely not only one shop selling it. It was one of those things that slip through my radar when it was released. So I brought that at the lowest weakest point of the time and paid a premium for it. As much as I like it I would never pick that up if I see that in person. It does not look anything as good as ads. It kind of like walking into McDonald looking at a ads for Big Bac and when you open the box you goes "WHAT!?" Yea, something like that with that figure. But now that I paneling it, it looks a lot better now.

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
I too have been in similar situations many time, where I was a "day late and a dollar short" and missed out on the good deals. :headbange:
I know what you mean by the "Big Mac" reference. I too have to deal with that sort of thing many times as well. It can be very disappointing.
The word "exclusive" is just a simple "buzz word" that companies use to promote their products to generate interest and sales. Not only that but, Marketing exec.s have this idea that the general populous is stupid (then again most are :sticktongue:) and will rush out and buy that particular product without researching it and finding out that it really is not that "exclusive".

Thank you for the video. I am going to look for more of them. thumbsup