TOS Trek Files.

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by MTK, Feb 26, 2011.

1. MTK

MTK Active Member

I've got prototype -1 of the Aurora done and should have it hosted soon. If you want to send me any files, I'm open to just about anyting to make better models.
  2. MTK

MTK Active Member

3. MTK

MTK Active Member

Test photo upload....????

:mrgreen:Will the photo show up? Whoo hoo! It worked! Yippee Skippy!:thumb:

Attached Files:

4. THE DC

THE DC Member

PM your email.

I have goodies to send you!

Slainte,

The DC
  5. MTK

MTK Active Member

[Darth] "Yes my Master..."[Darth]
  6. MTK

MTK Active Member

K-7

Just about have it wrapped up, still need to correct two textures, but that's about it.

Attached Files:

7. MTK

MTK Active Member

Still working on this. Anyone want to beta build it? You will have to make some corrections on the fly, or use Meta to cut out the cut through sections.
  8. MTK

MTK Active Member

Just about got this flippen thing done. Frakk, what a pain in the....

Working on the last texture and the last pod.:cry:

Attached Files:

9. Zathros

Zathros Guest

Yo, DC, my sister used to work on the Voyager set, (well, not work, she was there all the time serving coffee). Did you have a connection to the series, or are you an avid collector. I am just curious how people get their resources. I have been trying to find detailed drawings of a later Mooney aircraft and have come up with zilch, nada! :)
  10. MTK

MTK Active Member

11. Zathros

Zathros Guest

So Freaking cool! I am going to collect all the tumbleweeds of Cat hair I have blowing around here and make some Tribbles!!
  12. MTK

MTK Active Member

I'm so glad you like it partner! [Unfortunately I have to signify, in this day and age that I mean that in the country and western sense, in that not the "Gay" sense] I worked hard to get it right for you before you fo into your own personal tribulation. Take care and Keep on Trekkin!=/\=

Having said that I would like to leave you with the link to this video, which is on of my favorites. I'm sure the lyrics will speak to you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlF1qnhmq28
  13. Zathros

Zathros Guest

Tell me about it, I wish that video could be a "Sticky", everywhere. You (in general) just don't know what someone else is going through, has been through, or is about to go through. That a simple action or inaction can do to hurt someone, or change their life for the better. :)
  14. MTK

MTK Active Member

[Chronic pain will steal your soul, on a bad day it will suck the life out of you Dr. House]
  15. MTK

MTK Active Member

Well, I hope you like it Dude. Hope it gives you and your son something to do.
  16. MTK

MTK Active Member

350th ROM BOP

Since I'm building up a styrene version of this ship here....

http://mtkcardcraft.blogspot.com/2011/08/1350th-tos-rom-bop-kit-review-and-build.html

I decided to work out a 350th BOP for you guys. I know it's been done, at least the ROM BOP has been, but still.... The base model comes from an md3 from a mod created by Laz Rojas, created for the PC game Star Trek Voyager "Elite Force." The guys over at Spacestation K-7 did an awesome job on TOS era mods for that game. Don't know what happened to them, but I have spoken to Laz, since his move and I want to make sure that I do this right. It's a simple model and I'll have to texture it in PS, still, I think it will be a nice addition to the TOS Files, especially the TOS Enterprise and the TOS D-7, as well as whatever else you the modeler think it might look nice sitting next to.

Attached Files:

17. THE DC

THE DC Member

I might have your studio directs pretty soon! They are all that are left since the original model was "lost" during the second season....

Hope they help in your efforts!

The DC
  18. THE DC

THE DC Member

BTW: I GROCK the K-7!
  19. MTK

MTK Active Member

I GROCK SPOCK!:thumb: Keep on Trekkin! Peace and Long Life.:cool: Don't Phase me Bro!:cry:
  20. aquaboi@sbcglobal.net

aquaboi@sbcglobal.net New Member

mtk
    your mail box if full.
    please contact me about the tos enterprise 47'' paper model you offer, i would like to get one and offer lighting for it.
    thank you,
    jimmy
    aquaboi@sbcglobal.net