Tonino's build of UHUO2's L.E.M.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
This model is representative of what can be done when you pour you heart and soul into it. It is fantastically superb. The pictures say far more than I can describe, but the workmanship, the modifications done for accuracy all add up to a unique and correct build of this extremely difficult model of the Lunar Excursion Module, commonly referred to as the "L.E.M.".

The detail of building this model is an example of sharing, knowledge, and of interaction between members, which is an example to any forum regardless of subject. Tonino has show himself to be an intelligent, gracious person, who is sharing, and well, just a really really nice guy. It is a pleasure to post TONINO's L.E.M. as the next "Model of Merit". We are honored by your Build Thread, which is one of the best build threads I have ever seen, in content, and in spirit. The 5th picture down is important as it shows some customization that enhanced an already incredible model.

Thread location = http://www.zealot.com/threads/i-wanna-try-the-lm.177843/

dsc07210-jpg.146629

dsc07218-jpg.146637

dsc07222-jpg.146642

dsc07226-jpg.146646

dsc07186-jpg.146610

dsc07219-jpg.146639

dsc07221-jpg.146641

Last edited:

DanBKing

Dan the Man
YEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!! I have nothing more to say..............!!!

Take pride in your achievement!
Deserved, is an under-statement!

:Congrats::Bravo::Bravo::Bravo::Bravo::Bravo::Congrats:

Oh, and :King::toast::toast::Congrats::Drinks::Drinks::Bravo::King:

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Een toppertje! :D

Tonino

Boy! What a presentation! I'm weeping like a child! No! Really! I'm going around with this stupid grin on my face since this morning and my wife is getting mad! ("It's again that "model stuff", isn't it? NEVER you get so excited for something regarding me! :realmad::realmad::realmad:) ooooops!:eek:

Zathros your words go far beyond my merits, I am deeply honoured for the appreciation you deserved to my model and my work.

Once more let me say that this is only the demonstration that anyone (believe me: anyone), with just a little bit of patience, can achieve great results if the initial project is so fine tuned and perfectly designed as any of UHU02's works.

Thanks my friends, I cannot ask for more!:)

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Tonino has uploaded his variation (version?) of some of the parts he used on the model into the "RESOURCE" section. Well worth checking out if you are considering building this. His thread is a must read and reference for anyone who builds this model. :)

Last edited:

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I completely agree. This is a top-notch model and a very well-deserved MoM! Congratulations, Tonino! :)

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Tonino, you wife, if she is anything like mine, feigns not caring, but inside, she is really happy that you are happy, that's a lot to get from any women. ;)

Gandolf50

Researcher of obscure between war vehicles...
Staff member
Congrats!!!! Your LM is exquisite! Very fine detail and wonderful build thread! Eagerly waiting to see what you do next!!