Tomashevich Pegas 1:32 from IBG Models

S

shrike

I.B.G. Models is proud to announce it's first commercial model release:
The Tomashevich Pegas, lately featured in the "My turn to be Nobi" thread is ready. 4 pages of card and 2 of paper for parts, and 4 pages of instructions formatted fto fit either US letter or A4.

Price is USD7.00, of which one dollar will be donated to the upkeep of this site.

Pending the set-up of a decent website and shopping cart, distribution will be by e-mail, and payment by paypal only for now.

Please drop me a private message for complete ordering and payment details

Thank You,
Shrike

Ron

Tomashevich Pegas

A fantastic first release! Thank you so much for your generosity :)
It's really not necessary at all. If there is any way I can help, please let me know and I will do my best. BTW... I need that ordering info :)

All my best!

Ron

S

shrike

For ordering - Paypal can be sent to carorphanage@aol.com which is also where the files will be mailed from. It's a roughly 3 meg .zip of .pdf's
I will email out files as soon after payment as possible, but please bear in mind I'm doing it by hand at the moment, so be patient.
I hope to have ibgmodels.com with attendant shopping carts et c. up and working by the weekend.

Thanks

Shrike

jrts

Hi all

Just downloaded this model from my e-mail and if you don't have it you should.
Its well worth the $7, Shrike goes to such pains to make shure you get it. Also when money goes towards the site that makes even better.

Great design and I look forward to your next one soon.

One guy who will buy again and for a skin flint like me thats says something :lol:

Great work

Regards

Rob

S

shrike

Pegas et al Now REALLY Available

The Pegas and a few others are now up at www.ibgmodels.com

The shopping cart and buy it now buttons seem to be doing their thein and all is right with the world!