Todays creation!

65GASSER

I had a piece of plywood and a couple sticks of 1x2 lunber. So I decided to build a diorama! Started it at about 11am when I got home from Lowes with the foam and just took some pics of the progress a little bit ago. When it dries overnight I'll throw the airbrush to it and get some grease and grime on the ballast. :D

Attachments

• Dia1.JPG
    Dia1.JPG
    39.9 KB · Views: 261
  • Dia2.JPG
    Dia2.JPG
    48.3 KB · Views: 250
  • Dia3.JPG
    Dia3.JPG
    49.7 KB · Views: 255
  • Dia4.JPG
    Dia4.JPG
    42.8 KB · Views: 249
  • Dia5.JPG
    Dia5.JPG
    37.6 KB · Views: 250

TruckLover

Mack CH613 & 53' Trailer
Hey, that looks COOL. I like those big rocks and that small pipe coming from under the tracks. Very cool and REALISTIC!!:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

65GASSER

I just built it because I was tired of taking picures of my projects sitting on a piece of track on the bar. I figured this would do them more justice.

65GASSER

Just wish I could put bigger pictures up. Looks better in real life than in the small photos. :cry: Not finished yet though! I'll be workin on it most of the night. :D Vacations rule!!!!!! sign1

65GASSER said:
I just built it because I was tired of taking picures of my projects sitting on a piece of track on the bar. I figured this would do them more justice.
I did wonder if your work was part of a running layout, or just a setting to take photo's of your rolling stock. I'm nowhere near completing my home layout - although it's been years in the making - so I have just detailed a couple of areas of it for the same purpose. Just for the time being, mind!

65GASSER

Yeah I can't wait until I have enough room for a decent sized layout. I was going through my stuff today and I realized something... I'm going to have to build big or half my stuff won't work. SD40-2's, Dash 9's, AC4400's, 89' auto racks, Greenville woodchip hoppers, most of my rolling stock is huge. Hope I can find a basement!