Today is The Day!

McFortner

Sep 9, 2002
Stockbridge, GA
Visit site
Well, as of 10am EDT, Kate and I am proud homeowners! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

And the good news is my mortgage payments is $75 less a month than my rent for more space plus a yard! :D :D :D :D :D :D

Ok, so I am EXTREMELY HAPPY!!!!!
Michael

Let the moving begin.... :eek:[

McFortner

Sep 9, 2002
Stockbridge, GA
Visit site
Originally posted by Partsman
Make sure the area for the trains is roped off BEFORE the little lady makes plans for it. :)

Too late. She has already planned on the 3rd bedroom for the little one we are expecting in March.

A little good news/a little bad I guess! ;)

Michael

Strthoky

Feb 7, 2003
South East Michigan
hometown.aol.com
congrats!!! I am dying for a house with a basement.... my wife already informed me that I am being evicted from my current train room... well guess we are moving faster than my wife plans.... she made the promise of giving me most of the basement in the next house we move to... hmmm hope she doesn't have mee hoodwinked and is looking into a house on a slab :D

belg

Apr 28, 2001
New Jersey USA
Visit site
mortgage

Micheal that is great news, I would like to pass on a little info that I wish someone would have told me years ago. Since you said that your paying $75 less per month once things get a little more settled take that "extra money" and put it towards your principal and you'll have your house paid off years before the scheduled due date. Just make sure that your mortgage company allows this type of payoff. Good luck with the house and the expected blessed event (new train room) and oh by the way hope your baby is healthy and happy as well.Pat:D :D ;)

Clerk

Nov 6, 2002
Esparto, California
Visit site
Congratulations Michael. When the kid gets a few years older, be sure to let it know you gave up your train room for it. Ah, maybe it would be better if you said nothing and keep pease in the family.
You can save the $75 to pay the taxes and insureance. For some reason I sound like a party pooper tonight.