TO THE HURRICANE VICTIMS

Discussion in 'Everything else' started by GEEDUBBYA, Aug 30, 2005.

1. GEEDUBBYA

GEEDUBBYA Active Member

I just thought I would create thread so that everyone could post their support for the victims of hurricane Katrina.

To all the victims of the hurricane and victims of the surrounding storms and aftermath, my heart and prayers go out to you and your families and wish you well.

Greg aka GW
  2. GEEDUBBYA

GEEDUBBYA Active Member

I just thought I would create thread so that everyone could post their support for the victims of hurricane Katrina.

To all the victims of the hurricane and victims of the surrounding storms and aftermath, my heart and prayers go out to you and your families and wish you well.

Greg aka GW
  3. Jim Krauzlis

Jim Krauzlis Active Member

Nice idea, Greg a/s/a GW!

I am waiting to hear back from a friend in Biloxi, but i don't imagine he will be able to communicate with me for a while until they get things back and running as best they can.

They are all in my thoughts and prayers.

Jim
  4. Jim Krauzlis

Nice idea, Greg a/s/a GW!

I am waiting to hear back from a friend in Biloxi, but i don't imagine he will be able to communicate with me for a while until they get things back and running as best they can.

They are all in my thoughts and prayers.

Jim
  5. tausugAir

tausugAir Member

My sympathy and prayers go to the hurricane victims. From a person who comes from hurricane (typhoon ) prone country of the Philippines, I just knew what it's like going thru this experience.... Muhammad Farouk
  6. tausugAir

tausugAir Member

My sympathy and prayers go to the hurricane victims. From a person who comes from hurricane (typhoon ) prone country of the Philippines, I just knew what it's like going thru this experience.... Muhammad Farouk
  7. Getter1

Getter1 Active Member

To those who got hit with this one my hopes and prayers for you saftey and that things get back together quickly for you.

John
  8. Getter1

Getter1 Active Member

To those who got hit with this one my hopes and prayers for you saftey and that things get back together quickly for you.

John
  9. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

Hey Y'all!

Speaking from one who was 150 miles inland, we got socked. Not as bad as the coast but all of MS from Jackson on down got hit pretty hard. Almost half of the state.

The MS coast is mostly no longer there. The pictures and stuff we get are showing very large destruction. All business are close or are no longer there. NO power, water, phones service of any kind, and they are talking will be out for many weeks.

This will take years to overcome, but overcome it will.

Thanks for the words of concern and please keep thinnking of these people/families who are homeless/jobless from this storm. Help is already there and on the way.

Jim............ let me know who it is I'm sure there will ways we can get in touch with people, at least I'll try. Working for the state I have contact all over.

john
  10. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

Hey Y'all!

Speaking from one who was 150 miles inland, we got socked. Not as bad as the coast but all of MS from Jackson on down got hit pretty hard. Almost half of the state.

The MS coast is mostly no longer there. The pictures and stuff we get are showing very large destruction. All business are close or are no longer there. NO power, water, phones service of any kind, and they are talking will be out for many weeks.

This will take years to overcome, but overcome it will.

Thanks for the words of concern and please keep thinnking of these people/families who are homeless/jobless from this storm. Help is already there and on the way.

Jim............ let me know who it is I'm sure there will ways we can get in touch with people, at least I'll try. Working for the state I have contact all over.

john
  11. Jim Krauzlis

Thanks, John.

His name is Russell Barnes. His address is 344 MacArthur Avenue, Biloxi.
    Anything you can find out would be very appreciated, mate.

Jim
  12. Jim Krauzlis

Thanks, John.

His name is Russell Barnes. His address is 344 MacArthur Avenue, Biloxi.
    Anything you can find out would be very appreciated, mate.

Jim
  13. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

Hey Jim.

I'll give it a try. We have/had an office there maybe I can get folks down there to find something out.

Hopefully he headed north before the storm and you will here something from him soon.
  14. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

Hey Jim.

I'll give it a try. We have/had an office there maybe I can get folks down there to find something out.

Hopefully he headed north before the storm and you will here something from him soon.
  15. Jim Krauzlis

Thanks so much, John.
    Jim
  16. Jim Krauzlis

Thanks so much, John.
    Jim
  17. seawolf

seawolf Member

My prayers goes for the safety of those who resides in area that hit by the storm.

and my condolences for those who lost a family member.
  18. seawolf

seawolf Member

My prayers goes for the safety of those who resides in area that hit by the storm.

and my condolences for those who lost a family member.
  19. Mace

Mace Member

My hopes and prayers for help and safety go out to those who've been hit by this Monster of Nature.

I really hope that reconstruction of the area will start as soon as possible
  20. Mace

Mace Member

My hopes and prayers for help and safety go out to those who've been hit by this Monster of Nature.

I really hope that reconstruction of the area will start as soon as possible