... To become a stormtrooper

Huey

kancho,

i think its cool :D . some of the guys down here were actually thinking of using stormtrooper helmets instead of the PASGT Kevlar helmets when going down the road. i know... but we have to amuse ourselves from time to time, otherwise we'd go crazy down here. regards.

Bowdenja

Hey Huey!

You could always just enlarge it to fit over their kevlar domes!

Good to hear from you. Hope you are doing well!

john

46rob

This kit is fantastic--the instructions alone run 16 pages. the internal framework is a work of art in it's own right. I'm not a Star Wars junkie, but I've gotta build this thing--if only for the challenge. don't miss this one.

Bowdenja

Hey Rob,

I got my today! Had to get it it looked just too good to pass up. The frame work looks fantastic, I can't wait!

john

Gil

Kancho, John,

That's about as viral as anything I've seen..., the frame is a classic work by itself. It isn't reverse petal but a fit it on the paper style hybrid. Make sure you finish this with a coat of polyester resin to permanize it...,

Gil

Huey

john,

i was thinking that the complete stormtrooper outfit would be swell during winter time here, it may even scare the turban out of these talibans :lol:
thanks for your concern, still here in one piece and watching my six

regards

DeWayne

Got mine yesterday and can say this is a must have. The internal construction of this piece is a work of art in itself! This is something my grandson and myself will be having fun with.

Now, when does the rest of the armor come out? I need something for a chubby old fart and an 8 year old boy :)

Well done, Kancho.
DeWayne

Bowdenja

Hey DeWayne............

You could wear the grey coat and Kancho's helmet.............then you would be a...................... rebel stormtrooper..........ha

sometimes I crack myself up...........(not often.....thank goodness!)

john

Z

Zathros

@Huey, use whatever you can to scare and "whack" as many of those *$*turds you can!! God bless you guys over there.