To all you guys who dont no

Why me

Mar 29, 2004
london uk
Visit site
Hi guys over the past 3years my MS has become to be more of pain than before with all the new members joining this forum i thought it was only fair that if you read my post they can be very hard work for you all to figure out to all you guys who take the time and trouble to read and reply im truly and sincerly greaful like with so many other on here worse off than i we have good days and bad if at any time anyone feels offend by post please tell there and then wishing you all goos health and happinessmike if you have time look here __________________
Always looking on the bright side of life.
Hi my name is Mike Drummond age 48 MS suffer for past 12 years if you have the time to look it will give you an insight of what i live on a daily basis.mike

http://www.mssociety.org.uk/

http://www.alvarostrains.co.uk/

MadModeler

May 20, 2006
Why me said:
Hi guys over the past 3years my MS has become to be more of pain than before with all the new members joining this forum i thought it was only fair that if you read my post they can be very hard work for you all to figure out to all you guys who take the time and trouble to read and reply im truly and sincerly greaful like with so many other on here worse off than i we have good days and bad if at any time anyone feels offend by post please tell there and then wishing you all goos health and happinessmike if you have time look here __________________
Always looking on the bright side of life.
Hi my name is Mike Drummond age 48 MS suffer for past 12 years if you have the time to look it will give you an insight of what i live on a daily basis.mike

http://www.mssociety.org.uk/

http://www.alvarostrains.co.uk/
Hi Mike.
I don't find your post offensive at all. It's great that you are keeping contact with the outside world and I hope and pray that will continue for a very long time. I was checking out your gallery and it looks really good. Keep up the good work!

A couple of my friends and former co-workers have MS and I watched them struggle with this. They went on disability shortly before I was laid off and we lost contact. I've been trying to regain that contact ever since. I hope and pray they are doing okay.

Gary S.

Oct 13, 2005
Texas
I too am thinking of you, and am happy to have you share with The Gauge. Thank you for being here!

yellowlynn

Jul 7, 2001
Whitehouse, Tx USA
Visit site
My niece, age 52, has had MS for many years, and I am well aware of the pain, good days and bad. I enjoy your work and look forward to all your entries. I had heard before of your ailment, and it makes everything from you that much more interesting.
Keep up the good work,

Lynn

Cannonball

More Trains Than Brains
Dec 4, 2006
St. Joseph, MO
I had no idea.
Never the less I haven't found any of your posts offensive.
You've got a great website going as well. I like the new video!

shaygetz

May 2, 2003
www.freewebs.com
Mike, I've known about it since you first signed on and have always been impressed with how you carry yourself in the hobby despite MS.:thumb:

CCT70

Jun 25, 2003
I have a very dear friend with MS and while her medication helps her get around pretty well and lead a pretty active lifestyle, I learned the hard way while trying to help me push the racecar into the trailer one night that the MS makes one pretty fragile. At night, she's exhausted. It really makes one take stock of how lucky some of us are to have our health, it can be taken away in a heart beat. Life is precious. If you're not the best typist on the board, so what? You're here, you're amongst friends and you're enjoying your hobby and THAT my friend is all that matters. Don't worry about your posts. Your friends will be able to understand them just fine. :thumb:

Why me

Mar 29, 2004
london uk
Visit site
Hi guys thankyou as always for your kind words the reason i posted was to make others aware of the problem as it then gives them an insight to be able to help if they want to i know how much hard work i can be trying to read my post and i dont wish for others to waste time on me when others worse off could do with the help all you long term guys no i suffer with inane drollings along with my moronic ways but im still here lol .mike

C

Catt

Mike,you type it,we will figure it out somehow.You ain't the only one on the Gauge with bad typing skills (-> pointing at myself for one <-).

We are just happy that you can be here to share with us.