TimRock is an idiot

Discussion in 'RC Onroad Forum' started by dudex, Jan 29, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. timrock

timrock Active Member

rockn82 said HP has nothing to do with the top speed of a car.dudex agreed.dudex said about the centrifugal clutch,`just lika a real car where you rev up the motor and dump the clutch to take off faster`(which is wrong)rockn82 agreed.i said it was wrong rockn82 said yes you can dump the clutch by putting higher tenssion springs on it.and both names call me an idiot.
  2. dudex

dudex Member

so youre saying youre wrong about HP=Torque+RPM since you didnt address that in your last post.
  3. timrock

timrock Active Member

no i am not saying that i am wrong.i wasnt wrong with anything i posted.

you said HP has nothing to do with the top speed of a car.you are wrong.

HP is a mesurment of torque and rpm.how much HP is found using formulas.talk about HP you are talking about torque and rpm.torque and rpm have everything to do with the speed of a car at any speed.
  4. dudex

dudex Member

yes they factor in but HP does not determine the top speed of a car.
  5. timrock

timrock Active Member

listen clueless/dudex.No One said hp determines the top speed of a car.

rockn82 said HP has nothing to do with the top speed of a car and you agreed.duh
  6. dudex

dudex Member

you said that HP has everyhting to do with the top speed of a cr so why are you contradicting yourself.
  7. vette_7t9

vette_7t9 Member

HP cant determine top speed of a car. It is totally irrelevant unless you are comparing 2 similar cars with different horsepower. You must factor in more stuff such as drivetrain design, chassis, tires, and most importantly weight and drag coefficients.
  8. TheBigMan on Campus

TheBigMan on Campus New Member

i didnt contradict myself.just think about it.torque and rpm(horsepower) have everything to do with the top speed of car or any speed of any car.without it,the car would sit still.
  9. TheBigMan on Campus

TheBigMan on Campus New Member

let me log in as timrock so i dont confuse people
  10. timrock

timrock Active Member

ok.big man on campus is my freind on my comp and posted #@$% to #@$% with me.he reads all the #@$% i post and everything.and he must have loged in with his name and didnt log out when he was here earlier.
  11. timrock

timrock Active Member

anyway i didnt contradict myself.
  12. mastmec

mastmec Member

You two are weird.
  13. timrock

timrock Active Member

you are wierd by asking me the same question 3 times in different words and telling me not to repeat myself.(in another string of posts in this forum)
  14. dudex

dudex Member

torque has nothing to with the top speed. As long as there is enough torque to push it to that speed. You can have three times as much torque as you need to go that speed and you wont go any faster, just accelerate quicker. your HP will go up but your top speed wont change at all. More rpms will bring that top speed up though.
  15. rockn82

rockn82 Marx Brother

It pains me to see, that one day people like you, timrock, will be changing my bedpan. I will post a couple of pics of that dodge viper so you will shut up. I dont have a video clip. But I will do the best I can to show the 13T in motion. Then will you believe that you are a moron and like savage said make one post. Your multi posting is annoying and with all your A.K.A.'s just quit 'em. Its not too hard to figure out when they are you. I will try and have them pics by Tuesday.
  16. timrock

timrock Active Member

ok you cant run a 13turn motor on 6 cells in a Radio Shack car with the original circuitry without it burning out.although a while ago you said you did.

if you have a radio shack car that has the standard 540 motor can size motor mount,anyone can just swap the armature to a 27 turn in a motor like the speed gems Topaz where it says 13t on the lable.and put that in a Radio Shack car.so a video or pic wont tell anyone anything.

and no i wont shut up about it.i will say it over and over again that you cant put a hot motor like that in a RS car without it burning out the curcuitry.you would have to change the speed control and radio.
  17. timrock

timrock Active Member

rockn82 plays with Radio Shack cars and comes in here and calls ME an idiot.what a laugh.
  18. timrock

timrock Active Member

lol and after all the trash he talks about me he thinks i care if i annoy him?what a moron
  19. combatcm

combatcm Member

"i broke the world record for MPH for 1/10 scale electric with a Traxas Rustler toping out at 126 MPH.attepting to breake 150MPH with a TC3 and make it an Official record."

With a record like that you should be on the traxxas forums bragging about it.

Playing with radioshack car when you have hobby RC cars mean you like to tinker. You're more aware of how things work and the limits of things. For example a 13T in a radioshack car.

"if you have a radio shack car that has the standard 540 motor can size motor mount,anyone can just swap the armature to a 27 turn in a motor like the speed gems Topaz where it says 13t on the lable"

Why not swap the motor?

Oh yea, I live 20 miles away from you, I'd like to see your ruster go 126 mph.
  20. timrock

timrock Active Member

it is halarious how clear i recognize this guy useing different names.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.