Time to Step Down

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Oct 15, 2002
Drexel Hill, PA
www.trainweb.org
It has just come to my attention that Crowdgather has a rule that you cannot be a moderator on another site. Since I am an Administrator/co-owner of another railroad forum it would appear that I fit into this situation.

Also as many of you know from my Caboose posts with the amount of time that I am spending on Cub Scouts and recent changes in my workload and duties at work I am finding it more difficult to be online in a moderator capacity. Many weekends I can only check in once a day and during most evenings I am lucky if I get online around 10 PM EST or later. I have been discussing the situation with Mikey and Don for some time now. (I only found out about Crowdgather’s rule in the last day or so.) With the Holidays and more changes at work I feel the need to reduce some of my online responsibilities.

Regrettably I am resigning as a moderator effective immediately.

Thank you for allowing me to serve in the past. I have truly enjoyed it. I will still be checking in as a member and you will see me in the caboose everyday and hopefully in the weekly photo thread.

TruckLover

Mack CH613 & 53' Trailer
Apr 14, 2006
Rancho Santa Margarita, Cali.
Tom this is more sad news. Its a shame to have to see 5 great moderators step down :cry: but i hope you will continue to be an active member here on the gauge

Thank you so much for all the work you have done here as a moderator

steamhead

Apr 16, 2005
Brownsville, TX
Boy, oh boy....Five in one day...?? Who's minding the store..?
As I've expressed elsewhere, your terrific modeling is what keeps many of us turning to The Gauge for entertainment, info and a chance to see others' modeling ventures. This has certainly been the case with you. You are undoubtedly one of the premier modelers on this forum, and I fervently hope you will continue to share your experience with the rest of us mortals.
Thanks for all the work you've done, and DO "hang out" here as often as you've done 'till now. :thumb:

Kevinkrey

Jul 27, 2006
Saint Paul MN.
Even if you cant be a mod, be sure to keep on posting here as a member. Thanks for all of your help here as a mod around here. Make sure the Roll bys dont stop though!