Time to bid farewell...

Play-Doh

May 12, 2006
Portland OR
Shaygetz, words cannot express how much you have helped me get started in model railroading. Many times you were the first person to reply to my threads asking the same old beginner questions. I am very sorry to hear that you are leaving, but I understand your reasons. Please remember you have helped many, many, MANY people here dream of, begin, and continue this hobby, and therefore I thank you, and I know others do as well. Take care and god bless.

Herc Driver

Apr 18, 2005
North Carolina
There's not much else I can add that hasn't already been said. But what I must add is simply my thanks. Thanks for posting some great pictures loaded with details only a craftsman can create - and that I learned so much from. Thanks for a kind word to my posts and pictures which encouraged me to improve many aspects of my layout. And thanks for constructive suggestions you've offered to myself and others, suggestions that I learned and benefited from.

Take care.

joesho

Apr 29, 2006
surrey bc canada
shaygets if you read this,your are the reason i joined this forum, you'd inspired me a couple years back,just thought you should know.btw,am i the only one who knows the other forum he's on......?