Tim Allen rotary tool

stary

I have a rotary tool that's sold under the name TIM ALLEN SIGNATURE TOOLS (no; it's not made by BINFORD TOOLSsign1) that I bought from e-bay. But the only problem is; it came without accessories (I bought it that way because the guy told me that they're easy to get). But, they're not!! Anyone know where I can get some?
The tool's made by a company called ENVISION INDUSTRIES; I've tried looking for them on the web but no luck.

Also, I was told that Dremel makes an accessorie set with 4 collets that might work. But; I can't find that set anywhere. Anyone know if they still make it? It's #4485

ezdays

Out AZ way
Just about every rotary tool accepts a 1/8" shank. You might need a collet to adapt. About a week ago, I bought a rather large set from Harbor Freight. If you don't have a store near you, they have a web site and an 800#. I get frequent updates and coupons via email, but one you're on their mailing list, you will get bombarded with catalogs as well.

Russ Bellinis

What would help is if you could tell us what size collet your tool has, and how it locks the accessories in place. Micro Mark has a number of adaptors to put small collets in drills, etc.; but without any size guideline, I have no clue what would fit it. I would be surprised if there is anyone here who has ever heard of a Tim Allen line of tools.

The BEST Dremel accessory I ever bought was a drill type 3 jaw chuck that replaces the collet nut, allows use of any size shank from 1/8 down to a # 80 drill bit. Micro -Mark sells them & so do several others. They used to cost about 5 - 6 bucks. Dremel might have one now themselves.

cidchase

Try Walmart, I think they have a Dremel accessory set. They also sell a rotary tool for about $20, seems to work fine for as much as I use it!