Thunderbird 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gixergs

Hi all well true to his word Ekuth has reinstated my access so true to mine I bring you piictures of Gary "the Master" Pilsworth designed Big Green.
The ramp I built up after much nagging from the other guys.Big G herself can be found on papermodelers as a free download. Hope you like:mrgreen:

Attachments

• TB2a.JPG
    TB2a.JPG
    118.6 KB · Views: 42
  • TB2b.JPG
    TB2b.JPG
    129.9 KB · Views: 35
  • TB2c.JPG
    TB2c.JPG
    103.9 KB · Views: 37
  • TB2e.jpg
    TB2e.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 34
  • TB2f.jpg
    TB2f.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 33
  • TB2g.JPG
    TB2g.JPG
    102.6 KB · Views: 33

david lake

Hello Phill. I must say that the Thunderbird 2 looks marvellous and i really like the diorama you have created. I have been in and out of hospital with one thing or another, and i haven't been able to start any of my models yet, but hope to do so very soon. Back to you.

Gixergs

I guess I could start posting again here
Hi Gary I'm sure everyone would appreciate your posts here.I started posting again out of support for Ekuth who has taken on the seemingly impossible job of repairing bridges.Maybe you will consider posting again but for now you may feel happier keeping the downloads to the other site for the time being.On tippy toes my friend on tippy toes.:thumb:

Gearz

The extra effort for the ramp was definitely worth it, love the palms as well. Great idea.

:thumb::thumb:

Gixergs

The trouble with that is there is no guaranty that the judges would stand in the same flattering positions as I took the pictures in.

Status
Not open for further replies.