Throw Some Sand On The Tracks!

Mountain Man

After trying unsuccessfully to get this forum to load at all most of the day, I decided to try again this evening (2213hrs MST). It took over three minutes for the site to originally load, and each thread or post takes from one to as much as two minutes.

More sand! More sand! :cool:

Nomad

I agree. Every since they changed servers, it's been a real pain in the behind trying to get on.:confused::cry:wall1

Loren

Mountain Man

OK - THAT'S IT!!

I'm submitting an order for 5,000 gallons of WD40 and 10,000 tubes of SurgiLube.

As much as I enjoy this forum and it's members, I have a finite life span and I don't plan to die at my keyboard still wainting for pages to load!

:curse:

steamhead

...Could it be the site doesn't like avatars with balloon stacks on 'em..??? :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Seriously, though....There are times when it gets a little slow (maybe more than a little)...and I ALWAYS get a message "Error on page"....

Mountain Man

...Could it be the site doesn't like avatars with balloon stacks on 'em..??? :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Seriously, though....There are times when it gets a little slow (maybe more than a little)...and I ALWAYS get a message "Error on page"....

Was that a "streamer" shot? :mrgreen:

In fact, I blocked all signatures and avatars in a fruitless attempt to speed things up, but I saw the response. In the meantime, I'll search hard for a diesel with some soul and grace. :cool: