Throw myself on the gallow, I'm doing it again.

ezdays

Out AZ way
OK, that was ez.:mrgreen:.. I'll add a photo as soon as I can make a copy of the one on my drivers license. :eek: :eek:

iis612

Adding myself now. It keeps telling me I am in Isreal, and does not repsond when I try to move the pin.
Got it fixed. That would be the coolest thing since silly putty, or the Riverossi Big Boy, if we had one for the Guage.

ezdays

Out AZ way
Mikey, Don, Peter?????? Maybe :mrgreen:
We started one like it for the Gauge a few years ago. Mikey reminds us that it got hacked a few times and now it's locked and abandoned. My thought is that it would be really cool if more than one community participated. Wouldn't that the great to have all the major (or even small) train forums participate on one map? You'll find neighbors that have layouts that you didn't even know about.:thumb: :thumb:

TruckLover

Mack CH613 & 53' Trailer
We started one like it for the Gauge a few years ago. Mikey reminds us that it got hacked a few times and now it's locked and abandoned. My thought is that it would be really cool if more than one community participated. Wouldn't that the great to have all the major (or even small) train forums participate on one map? You'll find neighbors that have layouts that you didn't even know about.:thumb: :thumb:

that would be really cool!!!!

Pitchwife

Dreamer
I just added myself. Didn't we have something similar to this several years ago?

[Edit] Just takes me too durn long to read all the posts. :curse: :mrgreen: