Thought of a good challenge-

N

nachoman

I may not be the best person to propose a challenge since I have not participated in one for quite some time (free time comes intermittently, and the to-do list is quite long). But... how about a "pull the unfinished item off your workbench that has been there the longest and work on it" challenge? :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: I recently pulled something off my workbench that had been there for at least 5 years, and started working on it again. I'll probably be excited about it for two weeks, and back to the workbench it will go for 5 more years :sign1:

Kevin

bigsteel

Call me Mr.Tinkertrain
hmmm,not that bad,im almost definate that EVERYONE has a project they never finished...including me :eek:ops:.well,lets see what the moderators say,but this ill probably the largest amount of competitors.--josh

ezdays

Out AZ way
Great idea, I'm just not sure which one has been there the longest.:twisted: :twisted: Five years eh, geeze, my workbench isn't that old...:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

CNWman

CNW Fan
I have something that's obviously the oldest of my projects, but I could get it done within five minutes if I had the propper materials.