This One's For Tyson

Drew1125

Jan 28, 2001
An NM boxcar is being moved onto the Four Sisters Branch, & make its way down to N Carolina...this time it's LCL loads of chemicals, & small hardware, bound for Tyson's Carolina Furniture.

Attachments

• mvc-002f.jpg
    mvc-002f.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 97

Tyson Rayles

Sep 25, 2001
Poverty Acres, North Carolina
Visit site
Hey Casey I just sent a whole boxcar load of Graham Co.'s Finest to you less than 3 days ago! Man you must of had one heck of a party :D :D :D ! Charlie always nice to see pics of one of the finest n-scale switching layouts know to mankind (with or without my decrepit ol' boxcar in the shot :D ). Still amazed at how big and busy you made 1 ft. x 5 ft. (aprox.) seem! :cool:

Tyson, some of those guys on another forum found out I had a new shipment. They commenced to whinin' and carryin' on about how all of their jugs was empty and couldn't I spare just a little. The way they was actin', well, it was enough to make a grown man go glassy eyed and drool on hisself. Anyway, a "little" soon became a "lot," and now I'm going to have to send that empty boxcar back... :eek: :eek: :rolleyes: :D :D

The next time I'm gonna tell 'em it's a boxcar load o' dy-no-MITE! hehehe

Drew1125

Jan 28, 2001
Originally posted by Tyson Rayles
.... (with or without my decrepit ol' boxcar in the shot) ....

Hey, Tyson that boxcar is one of the stars around here!
Seriously, not many people, outsude my family, have seen my layout in person...a couple of guys from the local NMRA div, & the LHS have, & your boxcar, (& some of the other free-lance stuff)always draws a lot of attention! And when I tell them about our littlew interchange arrangement, then they like it even better!
As for decrepit...Yeah?...So? :D