this it is my presentation, from Argentinean adrian644

Discussion in 'Internet Finds' started by adrian644, Sep 10, 2008.

1. adrian644

adrian644 New Member

hello to all, I carry out paper models from the 10 years, now I have 36, carry out paper models, plastic, RC, and I have returned to the paper, I am graphic designer and advertising photographer carries out courses of special effects, I arm model and also design mine, in these pictures rot to see an ia-58 pucara and an ia-33 pulqui 2 of my design, and soon I will finish a sv-51 that of the movie macross zero, I wait it pleases them, and I await his comments:thumb:

hola a todos, realizo modelos de papel desde los 10 años, ahora tengo 36, realice modelos de papel, plastico, RC, y he vuelto al papel, soy diseñador grafico y fotografo publicitario realice cursos de efectos especiales, armo modelos y tambien diseño los mios, en estas fotos podran ver un ia-58 pucara y un ia-33 pulqui 2 de mi diseño, y proximamente terminare un sv-51 el de la pelicula macross zero, espero les agrade , y aguardo sus comentarios:thumb:

some pictures of my models

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

pulqui 2 not this finished
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    ia-63 pampas began him ago but of 10 years when internet in the way didn't exist in that is now

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    ia-58 pucara
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

models of plastic to minimum scale
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

models that toward at the 13 or 14 years are not in very good state but they are the only ones that are conserved
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. widget

widget Member

I really like the starfighter in the 18th picture.
  3. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

Great intro post! Love all the pictures :) thanks for sharing them and great to have you around!
    Chris
  4. Padre

Padre Guest

Nice variety and good progression of skills
  5. mauther

mauther Active Member

Very nice models. I liked the armored car and the green Russian airplane. Which the publishing company of the armored car?
    Greetings from a South American friend!
  6. adrian644

adrian644 New Member

thank you for the welcomes and their comments, a hug to the Brazilian friend!!!, I count you that the armour car is of gmp of the old ones

gracias por las bienvenidas y sus comentarios, un abrazo al amigo brasileño !!!, te cuento que el armour car es de gmp de los viejos
  7. mauther

mauther Active Member

Obrigado, Adrian644.
    Tu vives en um belo país.
  8. cdavenport

cdavenport Member

What a great collection!
  9. adrian644

adrian644 New Member

cdavenport my English is not very good, I help myself with the traslator pro, maybe for that reason you don't understand me, I have many models for that I make scale paper models from the 11 years, in the pictures a spitefire and an English elictric camberra they are come with but of 20 years, they are not of kits, the pucara, the pulqui 2 and the ia-63 pampas I have designed them

mi ingles no es muy bueno, me ayudo con el traslator pro, quizas por eso no me comprendas, yo tengo muchos modelos por que desde los 11 años hago scale models de papel, en las fotos se ven un spitefire y un english elictric camberra con mas de 20 años , no son de kits, el pucara , el pulqui 2 y el ia-63 pampa los he diseñado yo