I built this large car yesterday from styrene and three trucks. I forget who makes these trucks but they are nice and easy on the pocket book. This International 9400 started out as a trash truck then the trash body was removed. I used a GMC Topkick dump truck from the same maker and cut out a section of the frame. I took the International and cut the frame in half and added the frame from the dump truck to extend it. I used a 5th wheel from another 3 axle International of a bit of an older make the cut slots in the frame on the new one to except the 5th wheel. Then I built the large car sleeper from a junk sheet of styrene. Cutting, gluing and a little filling brought it to a smooth finish. I started to build a cab suspension using Kadee coupler knuckle springs but I thought for my first bashed and scratched truck it was a bit to much. Maybe next time. So I dry mounted the sleeper to the frame after it was dry to find out the frame wasn't square. So, I pulled it back apart and fixed the problem then it all lined up right. Before I glued the sleeper on I carved off the front top corner and filed it flat at an angle then cut another strip to place in the center and filed it smooth. I used the cellophane off a Marlboro cigarette box for the window glass. Next time I have to remember to put that in before I put it together. With what I had left of the styrene sheet I cut and formed the side skirts to run from the steps to the rear wheels. I used a business card for the wings on the back. The pictures aren't very good so bare with me. For those of you who know your big trucks very well, it has a bit of several types of trucks in it. The wings and skirts look like a Kenworth T-600. The sleep looks like something custom made for a special built Peterbilt and it's all stuck on an International strait truck. Antennas, which you can't see, and there are 4 of them are made from an old guitar string from a set I changed out last week. I used the bottom E string if your curious to know which one. The trailers are a set of single axle flat bed hay haulers that I made for use of another service I bought about a month ago at the Lockheed train show in Temple, TX. I found out the other day that the original color was green and sprayed flat black. It works. I used a drill to ream the holes in the rims. I believe I used a #.70 bit. Not sure. The used a brass eyelet and CAREFULLY opened it up to except the brass chain and made my own hooks from .10 brass wire and another piece of larger brass wire for the safety connector hoop on the back of the first trailer. Nothing was glued and the safety chains can be hooked and unhooked from the front trailer. It was my first attempt from scratch building. The plane sticker on the back of the sleeper was just a little something for show. It won't stay on there do to I still have to paint it.