This ever happen to you?

Discussion in 'N / Z Scale Model Trains' started by fifer, Jul 8, 2008.

1. fifer

fifer Active Member

I was testing out the ballast job with a run through and in backing the train up , this happened and as I cused a little I noticed how it almost screamed out at me to take a picture as it looked so STAGED . It was not REALLY. Maybe the protesters had a hand in this.
    The whole area showed up to watch and a local artist even painted a watercolor of the event.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mike
  2. jesso

jesso Member

Wow! That was close.Those protestors are lucky that they didn't get run over. If they sabotaged the track, they should have given themselves more clearance. Nice job on the painting, he has real talent. Whenever I do paintings, I have a hard time telling what it is.
  3. steamhead

steamhead Active Member

Ouch....!!! Don't you hate it when that happens..??....
    So...What caused the mayhem..?? Probably a disgruntled worker high on Unobtanium....
  4. fifer

fifer Active Member

That's what the ACT is thinking and investigating. We both know how potentially hazardous that stuff is!!!:p

Mike
  5. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

That was a bad thing to happen right at an unmarked crossing to boot... Those little scoundrels are very lucky.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
  6. Mountain Man

Mountain Man Active Member

Personally, I would take a good look at the trailer park white trash living next to the tracks. They have a long record of activism of all types, not to mention just getting drunk on Cheapbeerium, a potent chemical manufactured in the area, and falling asleep lying on the rails. Just one of the huge, honking belt buckles they wear would derail anything. :mrgreen:
  7. Packers#1

Packers#1 Ultimate Packers Fan

Dang, that's a doosy. Everyone all right?
  8. fifer

fifer Active Member

The ACT is now focusing on the small child standing on the hood of the car in the park!!!
    :eek:sign1
    Mike
  9. Mountain Man

Mountain Man Active Member

Ah, yes...Slingshotium...the other white meat. :mrgreen:
  10. csxengineer

csxengineer Member

glacier gravel

I see you have a walther's glacier gravel. Mine's on back order. Do you like it, and how was it to put together?

That oil painting photo was great!
  11. fifer

fifer Active Member

It is an OK kit. Pretty simple construction. The handrails are way too big (as usual). The conveyors lack a lot of detail. I think someone would do good making etched versions to fit this model .

Thanks , Mike