Third Gauge Layout Party

When do you want to start the next 6 week layout party??

• July 1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • July 17

• August 1

• August 15

• Another Date (Listed below)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Oct 15, 2002
Drexel Hill, PA
www.trainweb.org
I'm in for the August 1 date for selfish reasons. I’m on vacation right after the Fourth of July for two weeks, so August 1 gives me some time to recover. :D

The only date that really does not work for me is the July 1 since I was be losing two to two and half weeks.

Of course I will go with the flow.

Matthyro

Will always be re-membered
Dec 28, 2000
Georgetown, Ontario,Canada
Doug, a layout party allows us to establish goals we wish to achieve during the next 6 weeks. Once goals are set, we give weekly updates on the progress. Including some pictures helps. We comment on each others stuff and encourage each other. The real purpose is to keep us focused on our layouts and we usually get more done than we would otherwise

Lighthorseman

Jul 24, 2002
Out in the sticks
Visit site
July 1st For Me!

After having waaaaay too little layout time of late, I'd like to try July 1st - but am not too sure if I'll have much time for my layout.

I sure do like these layout parties, though...they do help focus actual available free time toward the train room. :thumb:

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Oct 15, 2002
Drexel Hill, PA
www.trainweb.org
Well it looks like July 1st is going to win. I guess I'll miss the first two weeks. :(

Then again since it is summer and we all have so much to do we could run this for 8 eights until the end of August. (hint, hint, hint). :D :rolleyes:

Can't blame me for trying to get those two weeks back. :eek: :p :D

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
TomPM said:
Well it looks like July 1st is going to win. I guess I'll miss the first two weeks. :(

Then again since it is summer and we all have so much to do we could run this for 8 eights until the end of August. (hint, hint, hint). :D :rolleyes:

Can't blame me for trying to get those two weeks back. :eek: :p :D

Mikey checks his schedule book - I have nothing until The Middle Of August (Renn Faire) If you are all "Game" We'll have the First Annual Summer Fun Gauge Layout Party (And Cookout Party - Spitfire) - July 1 to August 31st - anyone else???? Then we WILL take a break until at least October 1st.. :)

If you want to specify what you plan to get done over the summer - you can. Otherwise it's just general Construction (Like Me) :) :)

How about it??? what do you all think??? :D :D :D

F

Fred_M

Think, what's that? Only 10 days left until the party starts. Yippy yahoo, I'm as happy as a pig in a school cafeteria with a paid up lunch ticket. Fred

C

Catt

Dick,the actual plan is to get people working on their layout projects.

It can be anything at all as long as it is layout related.(even pics of the layout room being finished up are good)

If you rolling stock you want to finish and show off,thats cool.If you have structures to finish and show off ,that's cool too.

It can be even as unglamorous(new word I just invented :D ) as working on the wiring (are you listening Catt ? I didn't think sooooo :sleeping: )

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
Catt! said:
Dick,the actual plan is to get people working on their layout projects.

It can be anything at all as long as it is layout related.(even pics of the layout room being finished up are good)

If you rolling stock you want to finish and show off,thats cool.If you have structures to finish and show off ,that's cool too.

It can be even as unglamorous(new word I just invented :D ) as working on the wiring (are you listening Catt ? I didn't think sooooo :sleeping: )

Yeah Dick - for you senior citizens we'll make an exception :D :D :D :D :D You can do anything RR related you want to :) :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

ROFL is that Catt asleep again??!!??!!??!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

C

Catt

:sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

F

Fred_M

Tomorrows the start, we post here or on a new thread? Sorry, I'm just excited and can't wait Mikey. Fred