Think Jays Galactica is lonely, need some help

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cgutzmer

Now I sure better see a build or two or even three! :D - and Skip - I am easily entertained ;)
Chris

Master-Bruce

LOL! Well I'm really excited about building this! My other builds all got trashed during our house move. It was raining on the ay and some got damp which made them soft and ink ran. :( They are no more. So I need a new eye catcher!

SJ, your instructions are amazing as usual! I love 'em! I can't wait to get the 3' version printed up!

Actually I've been watching alot of BSG again lately so I'm back on track if you want to send another ship my way?! I'm actually confident enough in my new Meta skills to take on the Beast! If you're up for it that is? I'd do all the work. ;)

You know my email buddy.

It'll be good to be able to follow up on the release of the Bucket with some more ships. Unless you have other plans?

Great work buddy!

Mt Terror

:inw: Thanx for Big G.

I have few questions:
What weight of paper is recomended for that 3 feet Galactica (in g/m2)?
Will be someday paper model of Demetrius?

Thanks for the release and I am so looking forward to the printer meltdown to follow :mrgreen:. Once again you all have out done yourselves.

Thanks again!!!!!
Knight

ohgodwhy

Don't forget to go say thanks to Sjsquirrel ( I hope I spelled that right. ). He's the creative genius that brought us the ultimate in BSG card modeling.

grifco2000

hmm

OK folks - I am sorry to announce that we are not able to host this model. It is just too darn popular so its a no go. I deeply apologize to everyone that wants to get this model as its obviously one of the best I have seen....
Chris

You do realise there are words for people such as yourself????? sign1

theo

jawdrop
Holy frack thats a assem ship!
Now that deserves a number :goldcup: price.
Thanks a lot guys!
Now finish my small Geminon traveler.
And get started on the Galactica. Oh,no the Berserk and.....

Don't know anymore what to do! wall1

grifco2000

fantastic model

Thanks for all the great work guys! I wish I could express my gratitude properly but thank you is all that really makes sense on a keyboard. Now that I have finally mnaged to download these kits (blooming dial-up:cry:) I just have to get the supplies to start her!!!:thumb::mrgreen:

sjsquirrel

Paper weight

:inw: Thanx for Big G.

I have few questions:
What weight of paper is recomended for that 3 feet Galactica (in g/m2)?
Will be someday paper model of Demetrius?

I would recommend about 270 gsm.
I don't have plans for the Demetrius, but I'm sure it will happen. What was the ship nothing was working on?

Next in line from me is the Gemini Transport.

SJ

sjsquirrel

SJ, your instructions are amazing as usual! I love 'em! I can't wait to get the 3' version printed up!
nothing assisted with the instructions for the front and rear sections - gotta give credit where it's due. Thanks nothing .

I'm actually confident enough in my new Meta skills to take on the Beast! If you're up for it that is? I'd do all the work. ;)

You know my email buddy.

It'll be good to be able to follow up on the release of the Bucket with some more ships. Unless you have other plans?

Email sent, and yeah, I have plans, but let's keep em a secret for now :twisted:

Enjoy everyone!

SJ

Tirt

Thanks a lot to everybody involved in 3 feet galactica.
I like this ship very much and your model makes my dream comes true :D :D :D

I just want to say a huge thank you to everyone involved in this joint paper model project. I have been watching, downloading, and following with great interest. Not only do I love this series, but I love the ships and designs for just about everything in the rag tag fleet. The 3' big G is awesome. They're all beautiful models. You guys are doing an fantastic job and I'm very grateful.

I REALLY fell in love with the junky rusty old Demetrius. I want one. I may even take it on as a design project if someone has decent plans or screenies. It reminds me of one of my faves from another science fiction universe: the Venice-class freighter from....you guessed it, Independence War.

Status
Not open for further replies.