Think Jays Galactica is lonely, need some help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master-Bruce

I only have one PC, I dominate it with this. I've got to the point where I need a list in front of me to see what I'm doing and what I have planned.

Jones i was saying someone from this group use my name and i got a email from the group mad at me and i don't know what i did at all . but it's ok i love the work you guys do and keep up the good work. but please in future please email me if you have to ask me anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nothing

Longtime Member
ok. im not mad at you:thumb:i didnt know anything happened. thank you for the compliments.:wave: thers a lot more to come so hang in there:twisted:

theo

jawdropAsem, where did you get them from?:thumb:

I scader around but these I never found.
Are there more, and can you give the link?:twisted:

Master-Bruce

They're nice Joe, thanks. I've not seen ortho views of this before. Although we have the mesh of this one already. I'm unfolding it now, I'll try to get it ready today.

sjsquirrel

You bet

Just a question on the detailed vipers...

Do you guys plan to upscale and add detail to the original series viper? (the red and white one, i forget the correct name).

I grew up as a kid watching BSG religiously, and to this day I still love that series more than the new version (but I'm trying to adjust :p).

I can't help thinking that a model like this would look really good if it was coming out of a scaled, lit, launch bay, mounted on a wall. :D

Hey Jaffro,

I'm right there with you! I loved the original series as well - haven't actually watched an epsiode in years though, and I only just started watching the new series last night. I bought season one on DVD recently and watched the first two hours of the premier last night - I'm absolutley loving it!

I recently made murphyaa's viper and launch rail (from Jleslie's site) and like you, I have this yearning for a slightly larger, more detailed version. It will happen, but it's still a fair ways in the future (unless someone else gets to it before I do).

Stay tuned,

SJ

Master-Bruce

I'm also all over this idea! For old and new. I liked the Scarlet Viper too.

As SJ said though, more to come first. I'm going to be gathering the cockpit reference soon though in readiness.

jaffro

Long term member
Awesome stuff!!

With all the "old farts" on this forum, I knew there had to be a few TOS lovers out there :p

Great news to hear that either or both of you are keen to work on a large detailed "red & white". It was the toy I always wished I could have as a kid but never actually owned... right above the Space 1999 Eagle I also never found under a christmas tree. :D

All these models I'm seeing and all this talk of the new series has rekindled my interest, I watched most of the first season after enjoying the way they tackled the "comeback" miniseries, but slowly lost track due to other distractions.

I've got enough in my queue to keep me going for now but it's nice to know there's going to be a nice big detailed TOS viper coming along somewhere down the track... thanks guys. :thumb:

I'm trying to work on my subtle hints (as suggested by Skip) so I won't bother mentioning things like "Large detailed TOS Cylon "frisbee" or the previously mentioned "In scale with Viper wall mounted launch bay opening" :p

Gixergs

Hi are these any use? sorry they are not hi res or even colour but they are the actual props.

Attachments

• vipercockpit18.jpg
    vipercockpit18.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 249
  • vipercockpit16.jpg
    vipercockpit16.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 243
  • vipercockpit15.jpg
    vipercockpit15.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 246
  • vipercockpit14.jpg
    vipercockpit14.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 242
  • vipercockpit08.jpg
    vipercockpit08.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 238

Master-Bruce

To get back on track with the current Fleet project.

I just wanted to let everyone know that the Intersun Luxury Liner/Rising Star/Ring Ship (LOL) is now unfolded! Finally, sorry for the delay. I'll add the part numbers to the instructions and parts in the morning and get it uploaded.

One more ship almost done. :)

Master-Bruce

LOL! Thanks, I'm getting there. This one was tricky to get right. The hull was fine, the ring was fine. Those damn pylons for the ring were a B#*ch!

Master-Bruce

IT'S DONE! Sorry this one took me so long. I think I put a bit too much on my plate. LOL I'll just get it uploaded.

Now to finish the Sulaco. Then I have some more collab' projects to do.

I'll be ready for the next BSG ship though SJ. ;) Maybe get another one done for Christmas? We'll see eh? LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.