They got me! :)

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
Well, color me gullable. I was reading the latest issue of Model Railroader and came across an announcement for a product in the "News and Products" section (pages 8 & 9) that seemed very interesting! Two paragraphs into I stopped and said "wait a minute...." I flipped to the front of the magazine and realized its the April edition and time for their annual April Fool's prank. They've had some fun ones in the past but they didn't have me going like this one...you'd think the photo above the article would have tipped me off! :rolleyes:
I won't spill the beans anymore than this for those of you who haven't seen it but plan to...
Ralph

eightyeightfan1

Now I'm AMP'd
Is it something like the one year they did a product review on a real Wisconsin Central boxcar.I gave that to Bettter-Half, told her thats what I wanted for my birthday(Which is in May)..She was falling for it until she read the suggested retail price....April Fools Day honey.

JAyers

I have the April 1977 issue and in that they have a huge article on everyone's favorite fallen flag - Undec. Lots of great lineside pics and you wouldn't believe the variety in the prototype! Literally everything you could imagine! 8?) And just tons of models are available. All you Undec fans need to check that one out.

Joh