The Vintage Service Station Paper Model - Oil Painting Version

mauther

Sep 18, 2007
Sao Paulo-Brazil
vintagebannerservicepapermodelpapermau2014_zps65d88476.jpg

Finally, here is the Vintage Service Station Paper Model - Oil Painting Version, ready for download.
My idea is that this will look with the look of a oil painting, with the apparent brush strokes.
I think I came close. I made the models in three print formats: A4, A3 and Letter, so you can choose
which is better for your interests. Download easily, directly from Google Drive.

vinsersta0001_zps21e9233a.jpg

vintagebannerservicepapermodelpapermau2014004_zpsb7815030.jpg

Link: The Vintage Service Station Paper Model - Oil Painting Version

mauther

Sep 18, 2007
Sao Paulo-Brazil
Seems there is a problem with Google on downloading.

Fred

Hello, Fred,

I think now the download is ok. It is something with the length of the file name. I just shortened the name and everything worked out. Please, let me know if it work for you, ok?

A great year to you and all friends of the forum!

Mauther

Shipscape

May 5, 2012
Piperton, TN
Thanks, the A4 works fine, but the A3 and Letter still has a problem. Beautiful looking model. Thanks.

Happy New Year to you and yours.

Fred

mauther

Sep 18, 2007
Sao Paulo-Brazil
Thanks, the A4 works fine, but the A3 and Letter still has a problem. Beautiful looking model. Thanks.

Happy New Year to you and yours.

Fred

Hi, Fred,

You are right, but if you click in the shift on the top of page, the download starts fine, even in the A3 and Letter versions. Just the vsualization is out. I will fix it, but just tomorrow, because today my house is a llittle messy for the New Year.

A great year to you and all yours too!

Mauther

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
I made a post on this but must have forgot to hit the "Post Reply".

This is truly awesome! A brilliant concept. I believe you have conceived of something unique here. Excellent!! :)