The Twelve Trek Days of Christmas, 2009

Kirok

Aug 9, 2006
Peace on Earth and Goodwill to all men

Wouldn't it be nice if it were Christmas all year long?

For the third year in a row, The House of L'Stok is sponsoring The Twelve Trek Days of Christmas... and since I don't have enough posts to put a link in, you'll just have to Google for it. :cry: ... or PM me and I'll send you the link. http://twelvedays2009.blogspot.com/

Twelve presents, which (in theory) are given out on the website over the traditional twelve days between Christmas and Twelfth Night... I should start calling this The Thirty Trek Days of Christmas shouldn't I? By showing how fan production groups (and some enlightened licensed merchants) can give away presents for free not just over Christmas but all through the year, it might encourage us all to remember the spirit of brotherhood that pervades the Christmas season, all year round.

***Day 10: Star Trek Paper Models***

For many years I maintained a Trek in Paper website which recently went down with the Geocities ship that could never really be kept up to date, so fast is the pace of new models coming out! Andreas Lange has done sterling work keeping a similar list on the German "Kartonmodell-Forum". In an attempt to get around the problem of continual updating I started this Yahoo Group to try to send out information on new Trek models as they pop up.

However there is still a need for a periodically updated listing, not least to keep track of what is no longer available on the internet. Today's present is an archive of links to free Paper Models of Star Trek Spacecraft, arranged by subject and chronological order, to form a "Virtual Museum" of the Star Trek Universe. The job is so massive though that I am going to split the release into parts and today you will find models that deal with Star Trek history from pre-Enterprise all the way through to The Original Series.

Seasons Greetings to old friends, new friends and friends I have never met!

Kirok of L'Stok

spoonhead

Feb 3, 2010
Shiny! Even though I didn't chew my way through TOS yet, just the newer ones.
Bookmarked you!