The Tim and Maurice show

Discussion in 'Gallery & Designs' started by barry, May 25, 2007.

1. barry

barry Active Member

Dear Tim and Maurice please do your sniping here because we get some really marvellous tips out of the pair of you and also some b****y good designs.

So far we have a River class and Carrier hull maybe we can get a couple of great cardmodels.

Keep fighting lads I'll hold your coats and nick anything that comes round the sides.:grin:

love you really
  2. Zathros

Zathros Guest

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
  3. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

Darn............ I should have though of this.................. Good show barry.

This could be better than the last pay-per-view fight they had.

OK you guys................. Marcus of Queensberry Rules................
  4. Rick Thomson

Rick Thomson Member

I dunno what their issues are with each other, but if it results in a Majestic class carrier, I won't complain... :grin:
  5. wunwinglow

wunwinglow Active Member

Since I turned up first, do I get choice of weapons? I pick Rhino, at 10 paces. I guess that leaves Maurice to pick the subject....

Tim

PS Bow, If I p*ss Maurice off every time I open my mouth, what does that make me, in a politically correct kind of way??? Apart from consistant....

PS Fun this, isn't it??!!
  6. Zathros

Zathros Guest

@wunwinlow' It makes you as you "Brits" would say "Quite Right!".
  7. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

Well............. zathros beat me to it................:wink:

But............. I have learned from past experience that it is always easier to pi$$ of a "bud" faster then anyone............ and as long as no blood is drawn or feeling mashed, usually it is a good thing in the long run.:roll:

Remember.................. keep it clean (remember this public and children are watching)..............no hitting BELOW the belt............. and WE us out side the ring, have got to learn/gain something tangible from this match up. (as Rick Thomson said hopefully a carrier!)

Oh............ and when the bell rings DING! posting must stop for three days in order for you guys to rest up................... can't having you two working yourselves up into a frenzy and running AMOK.......... (there you go Maurice)

OK? This is/will be a FUN post........... we don't want to loose anybody from the site. I imagine if it starts to get out of hand Mr. Rick will lock it...............Right Rick???

john
  8. barry

barry Active Member

Actually the two of them, in spite of appearances, are incredibly generous to anyone who asks for help, they taught me a large lump of what I know about card modelling and designing. They used a fair amount of time doing it as well.(apologies to anyone I missed out)

Aw come on Tim we have to much political correctness in the UK already
  9. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

Barry you are so right!!.....................

I can't even begin to list all the stuff these two have taught me................ and I agree they can be patient with you until it sinks in..................seems they have to be more patient with me than anyone else:oops:

Gil is another that pops into my head as another that always seems to share tips willingly!

john