The SUNPROBE

peter taft

Jan 15, 2010
Hi Guys and Gals. Well i said i'd been doodling... and doodle i did ! I just have the Display base and some kind of instruction to sort out. The Sunprobe, from Gerry Andersons Thunderbirds, is a favourite of mine - and i thought i'd share my design with you all. There's a good amount of parts to keep you happy for a while. I will up-load here very soon. For those who grab a copy, i hope you have fun with the build and post some piccys. The model is completely free.... i designed this with my love of everything Gerry Anderson - he gave me and many others a CHILDHOOD to remember with great fondness. I have attached the front cover to the kit {it's a wee bit LOUD} I will up-load ASAP

Attachments

• Sunprobe Mix 1.jpg
    Sunprobe Mix 1.jpg
    174.4 KB · Views: 11
Z

Zathros

Very cool! I remember this episode. Having some major childhood flashbacks!! Great job Pete!!

peter taft

Jan 15, 2010
Very cool! I remember this episode. Having some major childhood flashbacks!! Great job Pete!!

Thanks John - i will be designing some kind of base and some instructions today, hopefully have her zipped up and uploaded here by the weekend. :thumb: