The Seaview

peter taft

Jan 15, 2010
Hi Guys. Thought you might like to see my build of Gary "The MASTER" Pilsworth's SEAVIEW from "Voyage to the bottom of the sea" The Model was up-scaled and a few parts added, and the Flying sub {can't remember the designers name - Sorry} was down-scaled to fit the Seaview. Thunderbird 4 is 5cm long and once again i can't remember the designers name {sorry} The Sky 1 sub is a Gary "the MASTER" Pilsworth design. Hope you like the models, but sorry there's no WIP to go with them.

Attachments

• DSCF1013.JPG
    DSCF1013.JPG
    29.8 KB · Views: 184
  • DSCF1016.JPG
    DSCF1016.JPG
    16.3 KB · Views: 183
  • DSCF1019.JPG
    DSCF1019.JPG
    27.1 KB · Views: 182
  • UnderTheSea#1.jpg
    UnderTheSea#1.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 17
  • VeryBusyWaters2.jpg
    VeryBusyWaters2.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 26

peter taft

Jan 15, 2010
A few more pictures - i found the WIP to TB-4

Attachments

• DSCF1079.JPG
    DSCF1079.JPG
    25.9 KB · Views: 178
  • DSCF1081.JPG
    DSCF1081.JPG
    31.6 KB · Views: 175
  • DSCF1092.JPG
    DSCF1092.JPG
    26.9 KB · Views: 176
  • DSCF1094.JPG
    DSCF1094.JPG
    13.6 KB · Views: 171
  • DSCF1095.JPG
    DSCF1095.JPG
    13.9 KB · Views: 176
  • DSCF1096.JPG
    DSCF1096.JPG
    13.6 KB · Views: 175

peter taft

Jan 15, 2010
and some more:

Attachments

• DSCF1097.JPG
    DSCF1097.JPG
    14.7 KB · Views: 172
  • DSCF1098.JPG
    DSCF1098.JPG
    10.2 KB · Views: 175
  • DSCF1099.JPG
    DSCF1099.JPG
    10.5 KB · Views: 169
  • DSCF1100.JPG
    DSCF1100.JPG
    9.6 KB · Views: 169
  • TB4 with Titanic Wreck.jpg
    TB4 with Titanic Wreck.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 15

Gixergs

Jul 10, 2007
now you just need to make a model of a man in a rubber suit to attack her,or maybe a seaweed monster

paulhbell

Sep 23, 2009
The seaview looks excellent. Another great design by Gary. Perfect build by Peter, What a team.

peter taft

Jan 15, 2010
A big THANK YOU for your remarks, very pleased to bring the GOOD OLD DAYS back, when we had PROPER television programmes for us all when we were young - There is nothing to replace these CLASSICS {so much as they try} Long live Gerry Anderson and all his creations - and keep the one and only Irwin Allen in mind too. Thanks again guys.

Darth Windius

Oct 9, 2009
Bordeaux, south-west of France
A big THANK YOU for your remarks, very pleased to bring the GOOD OLD DAYS back, when we had PROPER television programmes for us all when we were young - There is nothing to replace these CLASSICS {so much as they try} Long live Gerry Anderson and all his creations - and keep the one and only Irwin Allen in mind too. Thanks again guys.

I agree with you, but most important, fantastic builds :thumb: ( I LOVE the Seaview; I bought the DVD of the movie (Voyage to the bottom of the See), but I don't know if the DVDs of the TV Serie exist; I have also all the DVD of the ThunderBirds), and your dioramas are EXCELLENT:thumb:; you may just have to build and add the Proteus Submarine -or Subblood??? - from the movie "The Fantastic Voyage" by UHU02 (with Ursula Andress):mrgreen:

Many congrats!!!:wave::wave::wave:

Gixergs

Jul 10, 2007
I agree with you, but most important, fantastic builds :thumb: ( I LOVE the Seaview; I bought the DVD of the movie (Voyage to the bottom of the See), but I don't know if the DVDs of the TV Serie exist; I have also all the DVD of the ThunderBirds), and your dioramas are EXCELLENT:thumb:; you may just have to build and add the Proteus Submarine -or Subblood??? - from the movie "The Fantastic Voyage" by UHU02 (with Ursula Andress):mrgreen:

Amazon has up to season 4 of VTBOS I don't know how many seasons there were.Hey Pete UHU02's Proteus would be a challenge for you also can't help noticing that the Stingray isn't in your little Wolf Pack (he says ignoring the fact that he's not finished her either:twisted:)

peter taft

Jan 15, 2010

Thank you for you kind remarks, much appreciated friend. Phil gave you the info on VTBOS {thanks Phil} this is one of the best TV Series made for us when we were knee high to a grasshopper - although went a tad over the top story wise towards the end of it's run. Will give the Proteus a go when i have caught up with all my other to do builds :mrgreen:

Amazon has up to season 4 of VTBOS I don't know how many seasons there were.Hey Pete UHU02's Proteus would be a challenge for you also can't help noticing that the Stingray isn't in your little Wolf Pack (he says ignoring the fact that he's not finished her either:twisted:)

Thanks Phil. Yes the Stingray model still needs to be finished... soooo many distractions {other, I must build that moments} So one day she will appear in the rescue picture above :thumb:

peter taft

Jan 15, 2010
I remember watching this proigram as a kid. You did a great job on it. I am impressed. She looks fantastic.

fantastic!!!!!!!

when you going to do the titanic wreck. that make a cool diaroma you know. seaview over the titanic wreck

Thanks very much for all your comments guys and so very pleased you like her :mrgreen: Has for a Diorama of the wreck of Titanic with Seaview to the rescue, may be one day :twisted: