The rack

JimZ

Jul 15, 2012
This would go perfect with my Aurora Monster scenes!
Fantastic!
Thanks!

ASC Mclaren

Nov 18, 2011
Western Washington
So. I was completely dissatisfied with the shackles, and I think that the rack is too wide. I have re-designed the shackles (Both the ankles and the wrists). I have also reduced the width from 2.66" to 2". I have been playing more in Gimp, so I have a fun new texture for the beta rack. I hope to have the revisions printed after work today.

ASC Mclaren

Nov 18, 2011
Western Washington
Can't wait to see it!

If I may be so bold, how about an Iron Maiden (not Margaret Thatcher...) next?
That is high on the list. But, that is a more complicated subject (All the curves). I have played with Iron Maiden designs in CATIA and Rhino 5 but nothing I'm real happy with. So probably not this year...

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
For some reason, I expected to see a pic of Dolly Parton when I open this thread! :)

dolly_parton_10103381_lpYPiB2.sized.jpg

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Definitely as opposed to "i-raq". (not the people though, I've met too many who have suffered horrors by their supposed countrymen.) :)

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Ironic to think if that had been used as an orthopedic device, it could have helped a few backs out instead of destroying them!!

You rack is coming out great, and it looks wooden, which was the point, I know, but it really looks great! :)

Reactions: ASC Mclaren