The not as bad as I thought attempts of Gixergs

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 1, 2009
Vreden
It is so good to see you around, mate! :)

When I read the title of the thread I first thought it was a rant against you. Then I looked at the thread starter, who was you, and thought, well, that's interesting. :D ;)

Your work is awesome! :)

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
I am glad to see that you are back and building once again. Once I finish my studies and start working again, I hope to return to my workbench (i.e. the dining room table) again and start rebuilding my collection of models again.
I look forward to seeing more of your work!

Reactions: zathros

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Nice collection!! Nicer having you back. you've been sorely missed. ;)

Famous Dave

Jul 30, 2007
Love the dragons. I don't believe that I've seen those before. Awesome collection of wonderful builds. I think you are a little hard on yourself and you have nothing to be ashamed of. Looking forward to more from you.
Dave

Reactions: Gixergs

Gixergs

Jul 10, 2007
Love the dragons. I don't believe that I've seen those before. Awesome collection of wonderful builds. I think you are a little hard on yourself and you have nothing to be ashamed of. Looking forward to more from you.
Dave
Thank you. The Dragon model is by the amazing Cláudio Dias and is available along with other great models from his site
http://paperinside.com/

Gixergs

Jul 10, 2007
Thanks to your kind comments I decided to change the title thank you

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
I am so Happy you changed the title of this thread. You are far to beloved around here to have your work so named. You will always be a big part of this forum, you've left your mark. :Bravo: