The Next Gauge E-Mag

Tileguy

Great Job guys (and gal ).Thank you for the extra effort you all put forth getting this summer issue put together.
Great editorial, excellant and concise review (val your full of surprises ;) )
And the articles are as always a great read.It still amazes me what Robin does with cardstock and that camelback is definite drooling material.
The Gauge E mag...........Simply the best!!! :)

zedob

Tileguy said:
Great Job guys (and gal ).Thank you for the extra effort you all put forth getting this summer issue put together.
Great editorial, excellant and concise review (val your full of surprises ;) )
And the articles are as always a great read.It still amazes me what Robin does with cardstock and that camelback is definite drooling material.
The Gauge E mag...........Simply the best!!! :)

Ditto!!! That camelback article came just-in-time for me to remove some lettering on my MDC loco.

Iron Goat

Once again, a great issue. I loved the Camelback article. Thanks again, folks... for all your good work !!!

Bob

ezdays

Out AZ way
As usual, you all did a fantastic job. If this was on the newstands, it would get top dollar.

Thanks Ed, Val and everyone else that contributed to this issue for this outstanding and informative job.:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

RailRon

Another issue with very interesting articles for all sorts of interests. A very well done mix. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

I really appreciate the hours and hours you six worked for us readers. THANK YOU VERY MUCH for your efforts, Val and guys!

Todd, special thanks for your hints for a better time-management. Looks like I always went in the wrong direction when I asked myself: "When can I spare a full afternoon/evening/day... as working-time in my basement?" I think you hit the nail on the head - short periods, but regularly. I think I'll give it a try... :cool:

Ron

ausien

I here by dub thee, THE M TEAM. The A team cant hold a candle to the M team, great job, once again. OH the M in M team stands for marvolus, or mag team...have a good one... steve

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
RailRon said:
Another issue with very interesting articles for all sorts of interests. A very well done mix. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

I really appreciate the hours and hours you six worked for us readers. THANK YOU VERY MUCH for your efforts, Val and guys!

Todd, special thanks for your hints for a better time-management. Looks like I always went in the wrong direction when I asked myself: "When can I spare a full afternoon/evening/day... as working-time in my basement?" I think you hit the nail on the head - short periods, but regularly. I think I'll give it a try... :cool:

Ron

That's about how I work :) Short periods over a long time :) :)

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
I guess it's time to publicly thank everyone who worked on this issue.. I didn't have the time or "state of mind" to help too much with this one... As before - Everyone!... the "Staff" and the contributers did a fantastic job!! :D :D :D

The Next Issue date will be October 1st...... Please start thinking of what you would like to contribute to, or see in the next issue :) :)

Ed Or I will post the "Reminder Thread" around August 1st...

............ again... I thank you all :D :D :D

~~ Mikey (Admin)

eightyeightfan1

Now I'm AMP'd
I have to echo Mikey's sediments exactly.
Thank you all for your wonderful comments.
Keep the great articles coming, if they are as written as well as the last ones, I'm going to be out a job!
Thanks again everyone!