The New Look, but...

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by Pitchwife, May 25, 2007.

1. Pitchwife

Pitchwife Dreamer

I like the new look of the Forum, but a couple questions:

Are we still the Gauge or are we now Zelot?

I've noticed a few unusual new forums, RC Aircraft for example. A bug in the new system, or are we branching out into combined hobbies? :confused: :mrgreen: :D

One suggestion I'll make, although it is probably already under consideration, are the smilies on the side of the reply and new thread pages. There are 4 confused, :???: :confused: :? :-? 3 neutral, :neutral: :-| :| 2 smile or happy, :) :-D and 2 evil or twisted evil :evil: :twisted:.
    While access to the rest of them is very simple, I might suggest exchanging some of the evil-confused-neutral ones with some of the more commonly used and upbeat ones: :D ;) :p :razz: 8) or :cool: :rolleyes: or :roll: :eek: :thumb: :wink: :grin: , just as a few suggestions.

Good work, :thumb: :thumb: although the first time I logged on I thought I had gone to the wrong place. goldtoth1
  2. CRed

CRed Member

We're still the Gauge,it's just that we switched to a new server.I believe the name Zealot encompasses all the hobbies on the server.

Chris
  3. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

The smilies are on my list of things to take care of. Peter has his hands full with other things. Just give us a bit of time and we'll have all these little quirks taken care of. :|:):?:???::mrgreen:

And yes, Chris is correct in saying we are still the Gauge, we are just sharing space with a few neighbors and we might just see a few more move in before we settle down. Some of these forums are very active, so if you know of anyone that has an interest in any of these hobbies, let them know about them, please....
  4. Peter T Davis

Peter T Davis Guy Behind the Curtains

Still The Gauge as far as I'm concerned. Just the urls that changed, not the community.
  5. Peter T Davis

6. MadHatter

MadHatter Charging at full tilt.

Peter, that's cool.
  7. Pitchwife

Pitchwife Dreamer

Very cool Peter. :cool: :cool: You are always giving us new toys to play with. :thumb: :thumb: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
    Looking forward to your changes Don. :thumb: :thumb: Quirks are all part of the game. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

HORRAY FOR THE GAUGE!!
  8. MadModeler

MadModeler Member

Pretty cool.
    The change did throw me for a loop.wall1 I'm starting to get used to the new look but I still like the old look. Sorry for sounding like an ingrate.:oops:

I know Peter and the gang are doing their best so I will do my best to adapt to the new look. :smile:
  9. Peter T Davis

Well, I"m not done tinkering with the looks yet.....

/ducks for cover ;)
  10. wickman

wickman Member

I've been super busy the past couple months and really just returned,I like th old style but like everything else I'll just have to try it first :mrgreen:
  11. thumsup

thumsup Member

Thumbsup to the gang:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
    I like the new look, and admire the dedicationof the "crew".
    Great job all.

Joe
  12. MadModeler

MadModeler Member

Arggh! wall1

sign1
  13. stripes

stripes Member

Great, now I can search for a personel smilie!