the new layout got something done

scoobyloven

Jan 13, 2002
zeeland michigan
Visit site
planeshavings42 they where done from a real photo both of the bridges are real in life my dad told me he took the pics i have of them back in the late 1980's out on the mid west when he was a trucker he then took then and built them for his layout and when they where finshed he changed his mind on them and didn't want to get rid of them so he keeped them sitting on a shefl in the train room and when i started my plan for my new layout he told me i could have them i just cleaned them up and fixed some parts that broke off over the 4 years they where sitting around and then i put a new paint job on them and as for the switcher in the last photo i just got that running after 2 years in my to fix box just found a motor that fit i might re paint it in norfolk and southern colors or a dull gray and just add the norfolk and southern logo to it

scoobyloven

Jan 13, 2002
zeeland michigan
Visit site
wolov33
the yard is 16 tracks and it is a interchange there is also a 5 track staging yard in the back ground that i built out of a shelf that runs along the yard it was where i put my tools and everything else so it came to good use

scoobyloven

Jan 13, 2002
zeeland michigan
Visit site
well i was on a rol getting things done with it but know i have to take a little time off from it and go out of town for my little one but i should get back to work in a week or two on it i have some more photos i'll post when i get back but until then take care and good luck

scoobyloven

Jan 13, 2002
zeeland michigan
Visit site
well here is the new add on to the layout this is the one my wife likes the old layout would come in at the yard but ths is still on paper this is one of the layout i was going to do after brother zilla run down my old one i am open to any and all thoughts.. and still doing the paper thing for the new add on

Attachments

• new n layout 01.jpg
    new n layout 01.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 113