the new layout got something done

here is one of my joys of the new layout just finshed this pat off over the weekend

Attachments

• conrail 1.jpg
    conrail 1.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 478

sumpter250

multiscale modelbuilder
scoobyloven,
Nice shot, you didn't even get the sunvisor, or the rear view mirror in the picture. ;) ;) :D :D :D
Pete

Fabulous shot of a superb model Scooby,

It's exactly like a morning scene I saw heading towards a misty sea with an estuary on the right.
Marty is right, you should enter that in the forthcoming competition.

1st rate Sir!

Errol

Lighthorseman

Allright, Scoob....Where did the "Sublime" 1970 Plymouth Superbird come from? I've got to get one!;) :D

P.S. ...and why is he in the SLOW lane????

well lighthoresman i got the 1970 plymouth sun brid from my dad off of his lay out he is redoing it and he gve me aloe of stuff off of his

and the other car repair shop one in the south yard..

i got both of these from my dad and all i had to do is place them done and add tuch up here and there my dad cut the whole thing out of his layout with a jig saw he gave me about 50% of his old layout with he was going to sell i told him that i wanted what ever he didn't want on his new layout so they are in there new home

Attachments

• car shop 1.jpg
    car shop 1.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 453
if you can see i can't let my brother in laws screw up hold me back this new layout is better than the old one and twice as big. i got the bench work done in one day and all the track laid in a week my dads been helping alot my wife thinks i sleep in the train room i'm in there all day and till 1-2 am she told me last night if i step foot in there i would lock you in. so last night and to day i am grounded from the train room wifes orders i do need that new fleet of locos she got from ebay that i can't tuch till xmas so i should be good and stay out of the train room..:mad:

Scoob--You're moving at breakneck speed since your brother-in-law Disaster... Good job, nice pics,and keep 'em coming!

Matt--Hershey, Pa.

marty w.

Scooby,
Pete has a excellent idea with the sunvisor or rear view mirror.
Maybe Tyson or Shamus can do their thing and add that.
I think that would really look neat.
Your Dad does excellent work also.
Marty

the photo of the bridg is from some of my dads photos he had when he was a trucker i think it was taken in oragen but i would ask him about it i have a nother shot of it it shows about how long it is

Attachments

• bridge 2.jpg
    bridge 2.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 189

msh

Scoob - I just dropped in for a peek and enjoyed looking at your pics very much. Thanks for all your hard work. It just looks outstanding.