The new IXS Enterprise card model

Discussion in 'Feedback & Support Forum' started by frontiernx01, Nov 8, 2018.

1. frontiernx01

frontiernx01 New Member

Oops. Guess I won't download the Narcissus yet. The link isn't there. *sigh*
  2. Revell-Fan

Revell-Fan Co-Administrator Administrator Moderator

He's still working on it. ;)
  3. frontiernx01

frontiernx01 New Member

David JUST now sent me an email. Version 1.3 of the IXS Enterprise is out there and there are no ghosts! No too faint lines! It's READY! I'm gonna print it and start! Well, once my chipboard comes in. It's really necessary to stiffen the warp rings and other things. Yay! Oops. This should have gone somewhere else. You were talking about the Narcissus. Well anyway...
    lyter1958 and Revell-Fan like this.
  4. Revell-Fan

Oh, sorry for the confusion. I posted the gallery link to shorten the waiting period. :)
    frontiernx01 likes this.
  5. frontiernx01

frontiernx01 New Member

It was my confusion. I should have added to the entire thread, but I accidentally responded to your Narcissus discussion. Silly me.
    lyter1958 likes this.
  6. Revell-Fan

I brought the Narcissus into your thread, so...

Never mind! :)

The new files look great. This is teamwork at its best! Thank you (both of you)! :Bravo::Drinks:
    frontiernx01 and lyter1958 like this.
  7. zathros

zathros -----SENIOR---- Administrator Moderator

If the "pesting" is just the light lines, you may just have to live with that. Have it printed a "Staples" and see what they come up with. You really could then verify this is a problem or not. Any other errors as to build ability should be addressed, and may have been. I don't want to speak to much to it if nobody else is having problems, and surely do not wish to name people of another forum that have stated the same thing you are stating. From what I am gathering, it's the light lines, and you printer is ancient, for sure. This is why build pics are important.

Just out of curiosity I changed the link to this, and came up with Version 1.2. It might accommodate those people wishing to build this to remove the 1.1 pdf, and just leave the ver 1.2 up

Link = http://www.insanityunlimited.com/modelplans/IXS_Enterprise-v1.3.pdf This link is to the IXS_Enterprise-Ver. 1.3 .pdf plans
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2018
    frontiernx01 and lyter1958 like this.
  8. Revell-Fan

lyter1958 likes this.
  9. zathros

zathros -----SENIOR---- Administrator Moderator

Just changing the 2 to a 3 on the link gets you the 3rd version, so the post, which I have updated, gets you the most recent model., you can see by studying the link how that works. I can't tell you how many times this has worked. :)

http://www.insanityunlimited.com/modelplans/IXS_Enterprise-v1.3.pdf

Kudos to David Luken for this excellent model!!! :)
  10. frontiernx01

frontiernx01 New Member

Version 1.3 is completely perfect now! I have finished printing out all the needed pages and will now begin to work on that model. At least what I can until I get my cardboard/chipboard so I can support the difficult bits.
    zathros, Revell-Fan and lyter1958 like this.