The miniature world of Ricardo Nortadas

TrainNut

Ditat Deus
Sep 15, 2004
AZ
Awesome job! I love the attention to detail.
And don't worry about your English. It's great.
I don't know if this is the same in Portugese as it is in Spanish - pero mucho gusto!

belg

Apr 28, 2001
New Jersey USA
Visit site
Ricardo, I enjoyed your website and some great modeling. I went to the English button though and when I chose a link from the trackplan it switched back to spanish and I did not know how to get back to English with out closing it and starting over. Maybe you add more links back to english or make the links on the trackplan so they go to the english side. Pat

nalmeida

Nov 12, 2003
Lisboa - Portugal
nalmeida.web.pt
Bem, eu vou com frequência à gotita e os dioramas que por vezes lá aparecem interessam-me bastante (eu próprio gosto de fazer uns dioramas de vez em quando, o meu mais recente pode ser visto aqui ) , o teu achei interessante principalmente pelo trabalho com as rochas e a integração com a vegetação, o pormenor da derrocada também está interessante.

* Some considerations about a diorama Ricardo has on his site

Ricardo Nortada

Oct 15, 2003
Portugal
rnl.ist.utl.pt
Gostei muito do teu diorama. Achei muito giro o pormenor das estantes com os materiais e da madeira. Para mim falta a sujidade no fato de macaco do homem. Talvez umas nodoas e as suas maos sujas de oleo.

I liked your diorama very much. I like the detail on the shelves with the materials and de woodwork. I think you could put some staints on the clothing of the man and his hands dirty with oil.