The lone O scaler!

Discussion in 'G / O / S Scale Model Trains' started by jon-monon, Jan 28, 2004.

1. jon-monon

jon-monon Active Member

2. Catt

Catt Guest

Jon,the pole needs to be multiple choice to really be fair.
  3. Tyson Rayles

Tyson Rayles Active Member

Jon you know my layout is N, but recently I have been fooling around a little with On30. In the poll I voted for multi-scales and there are also votes in the too many scales, etc. cats also. Hard to say how many N or O or whatever there really are here. :confused:
  4. jon-monon

jon-monon Active Member

I wish it could be made where you can pick as many scales as you like, but I didn't see how :confused: :confused: :confused: I tried to make it closer by adding "generic" multi gauge/scale choices, but if the good folks don't post their scales after picking one of the multies, that info is lost :( Luckily, it's all for fun :)
  5. Greg Elems

Greg Elems Member

Jon,

You aren't alone. I model in O, On30 and S scale. I also my throw an Sn42 train together, provided I find a suitable Athearn U30C really cheap. :D Currently, I'm planning a Time-saver layout based on the John Allen layout in S and O. May even throw a small switching layout together for my boys in HO, and run my On30 on it. Since these layouts need to be stored upright, buildings will be modular too.

Greg