The Living Room Central RR

roryglasgow

My two HO-scale locomotives haven't collected enough carpet fiber in their works, so my son and I brought them out to play...er...operate this morning...

:):):)

Attachments

• livingroomcentral.jpg
    livingroomcentral.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 111

BDC

Rory,
Kinda looks like you've started modeling Kansas! :D Just need a couple more cornfields and you'll be set.

Sometimes temporary layouts are the best. They let you start and finish in minutes and get your train rolling in no time at all. Your son looks like he's having as much fun as your are.

Drew1125

It would look even more like Kansas if you put down some doormats! :D
Sorry rory I can't resist asking... While running the HO trains, did you feel your metabolism slowing down? :D :D :D
No seriously,
That looks like great fun! School's out in 6 more days here, & I hope my daughter & I can get moving on that Hogwarts Express layout this summer!

roryglasgow

Yes, this is a relatively unknown section of the Kansas landscape where they grow the Oatmeal crops.

Plaid skies, cottage cheese clouds and oatmeal fields!

Bryan has been playing with this train all day! And he's gotten quite good at it, too! He knows how to use the rerailer and the power pack. Occasionally he'll stop the train, then add, remove or rearrange the cars. Sometimes he runs the diesel (SD-40) or the steam locomotive (4-4-0).

I might bring this thing out more often!