The Lionel CLOCK is now RUNNING

Discussion in 'G / O / S Scale Model Trains' started by Renovo PPR, Jan 27, 2008.

1. Renovo PPR

Renovo PPR Just a Farmer

Are you talking MTH or Lionel?
  2. ozzy

ozzy Active Member

lionel.
  3. Renovo PPR

Renovo PPR Just a Farmer

Don't worry about the list price. Only the bad dealers sell them anywhere near list price. All my standard rolling stock whiel listed higher then MTH I have bought lower than MTH Premier.

Don't forget the Lionel dealers have far more pricing room than MTH dealers.
  4. ozzy

ozzy Active Member

my lhs not only sells there lionel and MTH, for full price, they also tack on shipping if i order something they dont have in stock,

i have another lhs thats an MTH dealer that sells the MTH a few dollars cheaper, and then give me a 10% discount on top of that, and does not charge the shipping for orders. but hes not an Lionel dealer, lionel would not give him one, but will sell there trains in Menard's across town. what a bunch of crap. these are my only 2 places to buy from here, unless i buy online. one is 35 miles away, the other is 60 miles away.
  5. ozzy

ozzy Active Member

i just seen that the John bull train is standard O, i could of swore that when i looked at it online it was not Standard O. i might have to get it now. i tried to order the standard O rock island ps-5 gondola, but my lhs said that the dealers are not aloud to make any orders until march out of the 2008 book.
  6. Renovo PPR

Renovo PPR Just a Farmer

I would call him lazy but what do I know. I gave my list to my dealer today. Now I know he can't place it until around March but at least he has it now. The JB is cool though I'm not much into the early steam years. I do expect this should be a nice hit for Lionel.

I hope you enjoy it when you get it.:thumb:
  7. ozzy

ozzy Active Member

i did give him the order,, but he cant call it in till march,
  8. Renovo PPR

Renovo PPR Just a Farmer

Ok, I missed that. Then it is all normal.:mrgreen: