The light at the end of the tunnel

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lester perry

I am still confused here is it a tunnel, mine shaft,hole in the ground, or a circular tunnel. No thanks for the beer I don't drink . Good grief who would want a beer while reading this stuff. I see my shrink in about 2 weeks wait till I tell him about this. I have a tunnel on my layout . If I expand it as I mentioned somewhere else here or was it there. Oh maybe not. So what do you guys think? I am getting thirsty I wonder if the mine shaft has water in it , speaking of shaft do you remember that movie? I think that was in the eary 70s but who remembers the early 70s, know what I mean man woah.Horses no I am not into horses. My wife wanted to get one for our grandson. I said If he asks for one then maybe. He is more into monster trucks. I think I am going to bed.
Les

Mountain Man

I am still confused here is it a tunnel, mine shaft,hole in the ground, or a circular tunnel. No thanks for the beer I don't drink . Good grief who would want a beer while reading this stuff. I see my shrink in about 2 weeks wait till I tell him about this. I have a tunnel on my layout . If I expand it as I mentioned somewhere else here or was it there. Oh maybe not. So what do you guys think? I am getting thirsty I wonder if the mine shaft has water in it , speaking of shaft do you remember that movie? I think that was in the eary 70s but who remembers the early 70s, know what I mean man woah.Horses no I am not into horses. My wife wanted to get one for our grandson. I said If he asks for one then maybe. He is more into monster trucks. I think I am going to bed.
Les

Stream of consciousness...or short circuit?

thumsup

Les

:wave: Hey, Les, there is a well somewhere in the tunnel. But I don't think the water been tested.

Joe:thumb:

w8jy

The problem seems to be without a solution. OSHA prohibits electrical work in damp locations and the SPCA and PITA reportedly are seeking an injunction to stop any proposed work because of the adverse impact on the rats.

When the Senate proposed referral to a committee for investigation, it started a filibuster that is expected to last for months. On the bright side of things, that may mean no new legislation for some time - maybe they will leave us with enough money to continue with our hobby!

steamhead

Has anyone contacted a "medium"...?? :twisted:
Maybe the light, in view of its longevity, is of "other-than-natural" origin..?? Either that, or it has an unheard-of source of energy.....:mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.