The Hitec Microjet

Discussion in 'RC Aircraft & Watercraft' started by rockn82, Feb 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rockn82

rockn82 Marx Brother

What do yall know about the Microjet[?] Is it a decent investment for a park flyer? How manueverable is it[?] What are its stall speeds[?] Any input would be wonderfull as I have been tossing the idea of getting something faster and more manueverable than the Areobird Challenger. But something that can still fly as slow for around 200-250 bucks. I fly in the parking lot out front of our store. So an airshow is nice for prospective customers... LOL
  2. rockn82

rockn82 Marx Brother

Oh and its a Multiplex Microjet. I think Hitec owns them though.
  3. Nitram68

Nitram68 Member

Hey Rock if you say you have been flying outside the store you're at why not get a real turbine scale plane and do flybys with that? I'm almost positive it'll get attention! LMOA :D
  4. Vicissitude

Vicissitude New Member

hey nitram68 you mean LMAO right? anyways hed get more gawkers with a copter i think.
  5. Nitram68

Nitram68 Member

Thanks for catching that little slip. Yes I did mean LMAO!:D
  6. rockn82

rockn82 Marx Brother

So no real info on the Microjet? Or what... How does the hardened styrofoam hold up?
  7. luke15

luke15 New Member

hi,if it is your second plane after the aerobird challenger it is to big a step in my opinion,it is a very fast slippery plane to fly with a very fast roll rate,it is also very tricky to handlaunch especialy if you are on your own,and you would need a very very big carpark to be big enough to fly it in lol(to many verys in that reply? lol)
  8. rockn82

rockn82 Marx Brother

Nope i was just looking for a little insight on it. I dont want something that wont fly slow enough to see clearly. But thank you for the reply. Any idea on a stall speed?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.