The Griswold A&W Drive In

Matthyro

Will always be re-membered
Dec 28, 2000
Georgetown, Ontario,Canada
Another small addition to the corner Ntrak module I am making.
A small corner serving building and the roof rafters. All cut out of cerealboard. The roof is in the background.

Attachments

• aw1.jpg
    aw1.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 267

Arlaghan

Sep 9, 2003
S. FL
Goodness gracious! Do you ever sleep??? LOL

Great work so far... waiting for the updates (which probably won't be long) :D

CN1

May 6, 2003
Totaly Amazing. You are simply amazing!:thumb: :thumb:

I love what you do. You are realy good

mhdishere

Feb 27, 2003
New Jersey
Visit site
I've got it figured out, Robin is really Santa Claus, he has his elves build these structures! One person couldn't POSSIBLY do all that work that fast!

Seriously though Robin, amazing as always.

F

Fred_M

I think he is singlehandedly keeping the snap blade knife and Kellogs in business. -x :wave:

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
Pay no mind to those doubters, we all know you are the protoype for the six million dollar man TV show. (see the other thread on this subject):D :D

Well, if you're not, you surely work like him, and all of it great. Can't wait to see how this one turns out:thumb: :thumb:

Don

F

Fred_M

Does he run a request line? I would like to see him build a nuclear power plant so I can see how he does it and try and build one myself. -x

Matthyro

Dec 28, 2000
Thanks for the kind responses folks
Now that you mention it Dash there is a nuclear power plant in Pickering just east of Toronto. It is on the shores of Lake Ontario.
Maybe one of these days when I have finished building the 2 Ntrak corner modules that are going to Spitfire's BBQ.
Belg the breakaway blade knife is all I need. Nothing else comes close

jimmybeersa

May 14, 2001
Alberton . South Africa
Robin......When I get back to GeorgeTown, I sure am going to have a lot to see on the MAT...its going to be a long visit so tell Letty I will be staying for Lunch, Dinner and Breakfast :D :D :D that will help in getting you another empty cereal box... come to think of it I have had a lot of breakfasts at your house LOL ;) ;)

Clerk

Nov 6, 2002
Esparto, California
Visit site
Well Jimmy. The wife and I haven't had the opportunity to have lunch, dinner or breakfast at Robins, but we did have coffee and snacks with him and Letty in Abbotsford, east of Vancouver BC when they came out that way to visit their new Granddaughter. And what a cute babe she was.

I would guess it took Robin only about 3 hours to build what is there.

Matthyro

Dec 28, 2000
I don't know if that is good news or bad news David.
Back to the old drive- in days.
Have to figure out the depth of field on my camera but this will give you an idea of how it is progressing.

Attachments

• aw2.jpg
    aw2.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 238
F

Fred_M

Oh ya! Well I'll run anything ya got... title fer title and even let ya start first. From here down t' da 7eleven, OK? Brings back memories? -x