www.nettechonline.net

Collyn

Aug 18, 2006
Canon City CO
www.rankinrevolutions.com
holdenburg said:
Collyn;
Great work on the stone work...

This is quite a shot! Wow... Any Details?? (Where is this??)
http://www.the-gauge.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=31815&stc=1&d=1163030502

Happy New Year Everyone!... :wave:

Herb

That is the hanging bridge that is about right under the royale gorge suspension bridge. If you are ever in the southern colorado region you can either ride the train, raft the arkansas river, or go down the incline railway in the royale gorge park to see it.

Collyn

Aug 18, 2006
Canon City CO
www.rankinrevolutions.com
more progress. I finished (almost) the right front corner. I just put two lines with an engien house and munitions depot. I need to get some cannons or something. For now I put in the two tanks that came with the building. I touched up some small things around the layout and added more rock face in the gorge, it's still not done. I did get a new set of d&rgw passernger cars and two used boxcars. I need to get either the two 4-4-0s like i want or convert my mikado to knuckle couplers so i can pull my passenger cars, and just pull the freight cars with my disel wich looks strange without a b unit. I have no clue what the disel is i got it a few years ago (around 4) at a show in a trade up.

Attachments

• front right corner done.jpg
    front right corner done.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 70
  • front right done.jpg
    front right done.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 69
  • passenger cars.jpg
    passenger cars.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 68
  • right hand small rock face.jpg
    right hand small rock face.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 68

wickman

Dec 8, 2005
Ontario canada
Your doing some fantastic work there. Can you tell about the passenger cars I've been looking for some shorter ones of that style in HO. Size quality?:wave: